Where was I?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
What are you talking about, Spidey? I posted things! That's important stuff, there!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
No Lythand, you are not the only other one to get the joke.

Where DOES that flute go??

:D

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Not quite BAND CAMP but DRUM CORPS camp. The difference being that the drum corps camp is a non-profit youth organization for kids up to 21 years old.

Date: may 1980
Place: Somewhere deep in Cambria County, PA
Time: Round mid-night

I was the youngest in my cabin (18) and we were in the last cabin in the boys row right next to the first cabin of the girls row. These guys were looking out the window and peeking into an open lighted window in the girls cabin. What they saw I wasn't really sure, in fact later that week I started to think that the girls were co-operating with those guys (one was a girlfriend of one of these guys). Anyway, they wouldn't let me see what they were looking at, so i went to another window and couldn't see a thing except for one of the band staff pulling night duty. Our cabin lights were off, of course, and so when I saw the staff lady I dashed to the light switch and tuerned it on just as she was walking by our window. BUSTED!

Needless to say I was NOT in favor with those older boys for the rest of camp. They got moved and I stayed and got younger roomates. The girl's cabin window had shades drawn for the rest of the week. :(