Where have my Weapons of Mass Distrouction Gone?

M

Master Shake

Now... perhaps I am wrong... but I remember a time not too long ago, when there was a UN meeting about the state of Iraq.

We were assured that they had wepaons of mass destrouction.

The United States and United Kingdom had solid proof and numerous accounts of weapons of mass destrouction. They had aerial photos of buildings there missle silos were built.

Where are my weapons that I was promised?

I have been talking about this locally for the past few weeks, and now that Sadaam has been captured, I once again want to know where the weapons are.

I remember a few days after entering Iraq, they stated that they found a pipe between two buildings, and they spent three days investigating what the pipe carried, and it turned out to be nothing.

Another acount, they found a white substance on a floor, it turned out to be bleach or soap...

Where are the weapons that they had solid proof of? I am yet to hear even a hint of the weapons that they knew existed.

Does anyone know what happened? Did they loose them?

S

Svenmonkey

I never believed they had these "weapons of mass destruction." It was most likely just a fiasco to put the people behind the war, when the real reasons behind the war are those shady, government-concealed reasons, I'll bet.

N

Nightstalkers

Go to www.google.com and type in "Weapons of Mass Destruction" (without the "s)

and press "I'm Feeling Lucky"

Hey, I did find out what happened to your weapons of mass destruction. :rolleyes: :D

Nightstalker Lazarus

T

train

the main weapon of mass destruction that was evident in Iraq, was Saddam's regime(genocide, no less), and now with it gone, there are very few weapons of mass destruction remaining...

as for the ones that blow up - there's some there, somewhere...

N

Nightstalkers

Try looking underground.

Look, we found Sadam in a spider hole, why can't we start digging and find some of his weapons?

Nightstalker Habuki

T

train

I have no doubt they are underground - or sold to afghanistan's militant groups...

however - it would be easier to grab a kitchen sifter and begin checking each mound of dirt one by one...;)

M

Mazzak

i'm sure they have plenty of ultrasound devices doing just that... underground isn't exactly a good hiding place these days, when an advanced military is looking for things...

i.e. there's a much better chance that there weren't any in the first place

C

chocobo_cid

This weapons of mass destruction issue is just another example of how Bush stumbles onto the right actions for the wrong reasons:mad: I have a feeling that if the WTC was not hit, then Bush would have stumbled onto the right reasons and gone to war anyway.

We also might have retained the support of the foreign nations/UN. That comes in handy in a pinch, doesn't it?;)