Where Have All the Posters Gone?

D

Duel

No posts in this forum for 15 days? I come back to find I'm STILL second in the list of all-time posters? Where is everybody? What happened to Zadok or Chaos Turtle or the Orgg? What's going on? I'm so confused....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's 'cause there hasn't been any CPA/Magic issues lately. There hasn't been much of any talk lately, which is why post counts aren't that much higher. And Zadok has been missing for about a month now, but the other two are around and posting here and there...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Cateran left permanently though... (I think you'd gone away by then.)

And Yellowjacket's pretty much gone... he just posted an article, but I don't know if that says anything about his impending presence.

Ed hasn't posted for a month and a half...

T

theorgg

DUUUAALLL!

YOU"RE BACK!

Woo-hoo!

I'm still around, and CT is as well...

But Zadoc and several others have dissappeared, and many of us have gone off to colledge and have much less time to spend with the CPA.

I've been trying to find out what happened to several of the once-proliphic posters, but it seems that arguments and bad feelings about political positions ( :rolleyes: )have taken much of the discussion on the boards. It's corrupted two threads on the Offtopic board right now...

It's good to have you back, though! What's ahppened to Zadoc? I'm starting to get worried. He dropped off the planet quite quickly...

H

Hetemti

I've been here less often...this once was my IE startup page. But people quit talking Magic and started to do nothing but whine and flame in OT, so I started lurking. For quite a while, I only dropped in while on my way to check my cpa-mailbox.

D

Duel

Zadok is at college. Busy guy, though for the last month he's been silent, and I'm a little worried, however I WILL see him may 2,3, or 4. So I'll ask him face-to-face then.

D

Duel

Zadok? Baltimore?
No.... no, as far as I know he's still in Washington.... his girlfriend may be in Maryland though, so he could have moved there.... hmm.... He'll be in portland soon, though, so I can ask.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, his girlfriend was in Baltimore the last time he said, and he was thinking about coming here. I thought perhaps he had actually moved and was settling in, and that was why he hasn't been on here for awhile.