Where have all the founders gone?

I

Ihsans Shade

Have you noticed that except for Ed, and Orgg, there are practically no CPA founders around here? What's up with that? Where's Dune? Child? Baron? and the rest of 'em? It's not like they're frickin' Planeswalkers.

I am...
Ihsan's Shade
The Founders are out there.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Zadok... (and technically theorgg isn't a Founder), but who knows where they are... must be some party on the Founder's Forum ;)

Z

Zadok001

[me] waves his hand around in the air frantically! [/me]

:) I'm here! I'm here!

As for the others... Baron went to college, yes? He's still out for a connection AFAIK.

Ferret dropped off due to some personal stuff, but has been known to stop by once or twice.

The others, I'm not sure... But they're out there. :) And really, they helped make this place, which is all I need to know to know they're wonderful people! The CPA is around. The Founders don't matter so much as the place itself, IMHO.

D

Dune Echo

Still here, little dead buddy. The problem is my old position let me screw around, A LOT! I could surf all day as long as I took calls. My new position as a technical analyst means that my day is: call-call-call-call-lunch-call-call-call-call-go home. Seriously, I barely get a chance to glance at this place anymore and I hardly recognize any of the new names. That's work for ya! But I still drop by when I can, dude.

I

Ihsans Shade

Well I just haven't heard from most of you guys in a while.

Zadok-I haven't seen you in forever, or atleast your words. Yes the Baron is still in college.

Dune- **** man, I liked it when you were around more often, that suckc. Course I how you feel, When I was gone for those few months earlier this year I tried to get to the CPA as often as I could, but being able to just know really get back to this place... all the people that I have never heard of before. It took some getting used to, but hey I survived. Just letting you know bud, I know the feeling.

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

[Edited by TomB on October 6th, 2000 at 12:17 PM]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We're trying to watch our language here... :)

Yeah, work always seems to get in the way of fun... :rolleyes: that should be my requirement of a new job, to make sure I have hours to surf... :D

I

Ihsans Shade

Sorry spidey, breif loss of control

I forgot, how do you do the rolling eyes again?

I am...
Ihsan's Shade