Where are YOU going for Regionals?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Just so I know who to expect at Regionals, which city is everybody going to?

I'm at the Atlanta Regionals.

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

olwen

I intend to attend. It has been fun trying to determine which deck to play thus far.

A

Almindhra

Ohio Valley!!...heheh...Will I see any of you there??...Mwhahaha....

C

Chaos Turtle

My heart will be in Atlanta...

...but my car will be in the parking lot at work.

B

Baskil

Be sure to introduce yourself, that's if you can recognize me ;) See the What do you look like thread in the Off-Topic forum.

A

Almindhra

Ok, checked it out...I know its going to be plenty crowded there, and I'll probably be the minority being a gal and all...So I'll try to remember (I have a bad memory) what you look like and spot you out...But check out my pics too and try to look for me also...

And don't be *afraid* to just walk up to me and say hi...:D...

A

Almindhra

** !! Please anyone whos going to OH !! **

We are in desperate need of some cards...And we can always set up a time to meet to trade cards...And we need to know ASAP (like before 2pm EST 20April)...This is what we need:

3 Last Breaths (yes they're uncommon)
1-4 Adarkar Wastes
1 Pyre Zombie
1 Rout

And if we get desperate enough we can always bug YJ for the cards as we pass through his town...

S

Sammy Dead-O

I'll be in the A-T-L. I'm tall and skinny with longish, reddish hair and a beard. I think I remember what Ransac looks like.

T

TeamRegime.com

Lincoln Nebraska, theres about 15-20 of us heading up from Kansas City.

If we were going to Atlanta...you wouldnt stand a chance. (That was a joke people--a friendly rib, a simple competitive joke- I feel no need to piss people off today..its all about the CHI, positive thoughts...)

Goodluck to ALL...Ill be making reservations for Florida later today!!

Nicholas Knight
www.teamregime.com

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Just in case you forget, Sammy-Dead-O, I'm around 6'2, 160 lbs, dark blonde hair(shorter than last time though), and have yet to decide which shirt to wear(not like the crypt shirt that theorgg wears.)

I'm thinking between my trademark red jersey with the number 999 or making my own shirt that says Casual Player or something like that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Baskil

Originally posted by Almindhra
** !! Please anyone whos going to OH !! **

We are in desperate need of some cards...And we can always set up a time to meet to trade cards...And we need to know ASAP (like before 2pm EST 20April)...This is what we need:

1-4 Adarkar Wastes
1 Pyre Zombie
1 Rout

And if we get desperate enough we can always bug YJ for the cards as we pass through his town...

I can lend you the Rout, and maybe a couple of Wastes. I really don't know if I have the rest (nor could I know until way after you need to know by :(

A

Almindhra

THank you so much!...Lending is fine too!!...Do you think your friends would have any of the other cards?...

Meet you at Regionals before it begins...

B

Baskil

Probably... I'll forward the list to the people that I know are going to be there.

I'll be at the tourney site sometime between 8-9, so be on the lookout ;)

O

olwen

Originally posted by Almindhra

This is what we need:

1-4 Adarkar Wastes
1 Pyre Zombie
1 Rout

I have spare Last Breath and Pyre Zombie, possibly Wastes as well.
You'll probably be able to trade/buy stuff if you are at the site early enough.

F

fuzzy510

Two reasons:

1. No time.

2. I don't know of one in the D.C. area. Of course, since I can't go anyway, I haven't been looking that hard.....

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I went to the Regionals last year in the Baltimore area and did horribly. I know even less about the Type II of today (then again, maybe not), so I'm not going to waste my money. There is one somewhere in Maryland though, fuzzy, although you aren't going anyway.