WHEN DID THE CPA OPEN??????

D

dw51688

How come some people have their things say that they registered in 1969??????????/ FIrst of all magic didn't even exist in 1969! AND THE CPA FOUNDERS DIDN't EVEN REGISTER TILL 1999. I think it is a typo or something. Wasn't the CPA founded in like 1999 or something??

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Late July 1999.

That was a Y2K issue - if you registered during the week that the board was running without Y2k compliancy, you'd get a weird registration date.

Not related at all, but STOP YELLING! DO NOT POST SUBJECTS USING ALL CAPS!

D

dw51688

sorry, i am a bad typer and when i do type, my fingers slip and i hit the caps lock key, but i only notice until later. Sorry. I also don't mean it as yelling. Just emphacizing.

Ferret

Staff member
Interesting question: When did the CPA open?

Unrelated thread: I just realised recently that the CPA is over a year old...I am totally impressed at how it has grown and the great work everyone (mostly MIKE!) has done. I'm proud to know that I was able to help create this...

-Ferret

"...I promised myself I wouldn't cry..."

D

dw51688

oh how it has. Oh how it has. I praise all CPA gounders for this site.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Yeah, us gounders rule! :D

BTW, next time I see someone post an all caps subject, it's gone. How hard is it to retype 3 words?

[What's a Gounder? :) --Zadok001]

G

godhand3

It's founders not gounders. No I am not correcting you. No. Please don't hurt me. Stop Ed. aahhhhh. O.k. everyone, there is a new word - gounders.

D

dw51688

Ed you call yourself a friendly web guy, you are nothing but a mean web guy (sometimes). You strike fear into other people, including me so i apologize for everything, sorry bye. Here's the power nine. Sorry bye bye. (dw51688 runs with godhand3 to the closest airplane flying to the Phillipines)

H

Hawaiian mage

Oo! Oo! Oh! Um... Maybe you missedsomething checking for Y2K problems... You know, the millenium doesn't really begin untill 2001. Why don't you just shut that down again for a little wile?

I want to regester in 1909!

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Actually, you can't register before December 31, 1969 because of the way the dates are stored (unix timestamps).