What's your favorite classic magic archtype?

L

Landkiller

Easy. Land Destruction R/B is my all-time favorite

others...
Extended -- Buried Ghouls
Classic -- Counter Burn
Urza Block -- Purifire
Masques Block -- Mercenary
Type II -- Ankh Tide

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Probably Winter Orb/Howling Mine, both in Freezer Burn and Control varients. Neither worked well once Black Vise was restricted though. :(

Then I found Sacred Mesa, and I've been generating token creatures ever since! :D

D

Duel

I still have nightmares from a sacred mesa deck that a friend of mine, Sakurai, built. Congregate for 46..... ahhh......

P

ptolomea

i like trinity(accl. green), bargain, ponza,ect..

i dont like to be in a battle against squeebind , that deck pisses me off!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Combo, but not the ugly combos that win on turn 1 75% of the time. I'm talking about the old-fashioned combo decks that don't have enough ways to win, because when they do win, you can insult your oponent for days. Like my Aluren-Equilibrium-Cloud-of Fairies deck when it had one Equilibrium in it. Despite the fact that it sucked, I liked that deck.

F

fuzzy510

TICM, that deck didn't suck. The decks that it played, now they sucked.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

The decks that it beat sucked. The decks that it played mostly sucked. But a combo deck depending on a four card combo where two of the cards are the same thing, there is only one copy of another of the cards, and three copies of the first card, which is the backbonce of the deck and should be present in four copies..... probably sucks.

That merfolk deck you were playing with was at least twice as bad though.