Whats up with these 6th graders!!!

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

All these middle school 6th graders keep IM'ing me! Whats up with that!!?? oh I am incredibly bored and not tired in the least so im sorryt fer this posting

F

FoundationOfRancor

I dont know i think im crazy.
All work and no play make jack a dull boy

Z

Zadok001

I stopped using IM for a reason that has had other people questioning my sanity. Besides random 6th graders, you get a bunch of random people of the opposite sex (or at least _claim_ to be of the opposite sex) hitting on you...

"Christ... IRL, thank you very much."

F

FoundationOfRancor

Zadook: I know what you meanj man
Turtle: I added choas turtle to my list and its the chaos turtle. I just changed it now. Sorry!

A

Apollo

hey, I've got random 6th graders hounding me on Aol. I swear! I think my brother may have sicced 'em on me, though. Maybe it's a gang. And I have Messenger, but I have never had members of the opposite sex hitting on me. Maybe I'm just unlucky. :)

Apollo

Z

Zadok001

That's 'lucky' Apollo. It's rather disconcerting, really, I mean, I have no evidence these people ARE of the opposite sex... :)

A

Apollo

I was just kidding, Zadok. But how do these people get your screen name? I've never had any problems like that. The only people that have my name are those on my friends list.

Apollo

T

The Magic Jackal

to everyone who is having problems with "6th graders" simply do this- make another screen name. I have 2 screen names. One for casual/magic, and one that i use when i'm doing school work and can't have people bothering me.

A

Apollo

my problem is my brother gives my sn to his friends, so changing it won't help 'cause he can just look again.

PS I'm following you... (sorry for the blatant rip-off Turtle)

Apollo

F

FoundationOfRancor

I have about 42 screen names (no kidding) for just this use. I just use rancor dragon fer the CPA though. Actually, im thinkin bout maiin this my home sn

F

FoundationOfRancor

lol little harsh there eh orgg? I have so many cuz my comp got messed up and I kept havin to go for more. And alos this dude kept stalkin me... Hey apollo, whats yer sn?