"WHat's up my butt?"

N

Notepad

It's time to play a version of "Caption this Pic" but in this version, you guess what's up the butt of the person in the picture. :D

In case anybody is wondering, I happened to come across this picture of one of my former bosses. The guy was pure evil. So, please have fun making fun of him. :D ;)

Attachments

N

Notepad

Hmm, all items that wouldn't surprise me at all, especially something like a thong.

However, I think the finger one is most correct. I always did catch a whiff of poop in the air when he'd come to my cubicle and start typing on my computer. I always thought it was because he never wiped (he went to the bathroom at least 20 times a day...and if I'm exaggerating, its only by like 5 or so), but the finger thing seems to make more sense.

N

Nightstalkers

He's really a puppet, so I'd say the puppeteers hand.

Nightstalker Exterra

T

train

I have a legitimate question...

Why would you have a picture of this guy anyway?

:eek:

;)

:cool:

N

Notepad

I found NS's comment about being a puppet most sweetly ironic! How righty you are! Though the chainsaw without lube also seems quite fitting. Now, as to something related to why I hate this scumbag....

Originally posted by train
I have a legitimate question...
Why would you have a picture of this guy anyway?
I don't have it. I was reading the company's webpage when I saw a "Publisher's Report" article posted, so I checked it out. There was this little picture of the tubby jerk (and he even took off his Drew Carrey glasses, too) right next to some pandering editorial on how sad it was to have a community member die in the recent earthquake. It was the biggest load of bull possible, especially since he's the type of guy who would angrily ask his reporters why they didn't go all poparazzi style and get pictures of the body, or the greiving relatives or something.

R

Reverend Love

I wonder if the gentleman residing in the picture above can breath..?

N

Notepad

Now, THAT looks a lot more like my former boss when he's on the job!