What's the deal with Final Fantasy X?

• Thread starter Thallid Ice Cream Man
  • Start date
T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I thought it was coming out in early January (the North American release date), but one of my brother's friends called yesterday and said that he had it, and another site said the release date was Wednesday! So much for my brother's plans of getting it the day it came out :rolleyes:

Does anyone here have it yet?

I

Istanbul

I work at Blockbuster.
According to our computer, we're supposed to receive it VERY soon. As in, before the end of the month.
And yet, I heard the same thing you did.
Go figure. :p

N

nodnarb24

The full release is sometime in January but there was a limited release on the 18th so they wouldn't miss out on the holiday season. I don't have a PS2 so i don't have it.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I used to work at blockbuster(oh, sleepless nights are gone, thank god!). I also remember that when FFIX came out it was always rented out of my store. You might want to call and reserve it the day it comes out. They should hold it for an hour if they have it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Darsh

*points to PS2*
I have it, it's great, the cinemas are a thing to behold.

F

FoundationOfRancor

My brother has it, and I have played it.

It's pretty cool....I just wish the voices werent programmed in so I could change their names.

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy leaves before the others can start poking him with long sticks.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Fortunately, my brother got it for christmas, and I must say, I'm pleased with it.

The only real problem I have with it is that I just found out that apparently I've been mispronouncing "chocobo" for 4 years... :)

This game doesn't even need cinemas, the ordinary game looks that good.

Is it just me, or is the person who did Rikku's voice the person who does the voice of the girl on Clifford the Big Red Dog?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

how is it pronounced TICM? I've probably been pronouncing it wrong for years as well

D

Darsh

I wonder that as well, I've always pronounced it ch-oh-ko-bo.

Z

Zero T Katama

While I pronounce it usually Choco(as in chocolate)-bo

D

Darkstar

I went to my friends house and he was inside playing it when I got there. Total shock to me as well. That, and he got metal gear solid 2 and he hasnt even played it yet!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Apparently it's what Bob said: Ch-o-co-bo, with "ch" at the beginning being pronounced like "Ch" instead of "K", all "o"s being pronounced like "o", and the second c being hard. For some reason, I thought it was like "Ko-co-bo"...