What's been goin' on,.....

Killer Joe

Hi there, this is your friendly neighborhood Yellowjacket here, just sayin' I've been busy with HONORS Band, the Musical, Percussion Ensemble, Jazz Band, and gearing up for the Spring Concerts for Wind Ensemble and Symphonic Band.
I'm so busy with this stuff right now, I haven't played tourney magic since the Pre-release, and that's been half a month ago.
I did, however, go to PMEA District Band in Clarion, PA and visited the local gaming store. It's neat, how you can travel and find others that do that thing we do called Magic. The store was called Comic Books 101 (It's in a little college town-Clarion State University).
There was a tournament there Friday night, but I had to go back to where my kids were staying (no problem, they were busy up on the stage rehearsing for like 10 hours or something), but I played the 'Shop Guru', it was cool.
Anyway, my building principal wants to start an activities club and guess who volunteered for "The Gaming Club"?

Me.

I told the kids that play Magic (15 at last count), to come down to the band room before homeroom to play, for about 45 min. my hallway looks like a gaming shop :).

Ciao, for now!

"O"

A

Apollo

<sarcastic> Well, nice of you to stop by...</sarcastic>:)

Good to hear you had fun... I wish my school had some sort of gaming club. Your school must not start as early as mine (7:20) if you can play for 45 min. before homeroom. I'd have to get up at 5:15.:(