What would you like to see in the next RPG?

Pick one...

• Overland Jaunt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clasic Dungeon Crawl

• City Adventure

• The Ambiguous "Other"

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
S

sageridder

I went with City Adventure,but I'm torn between that and Classic Dungeon Crawl.You know I have an idea that could be fun,if it wasn't too much of a nightmare to setup and run.How about some kind of murder mystery like a game of clue a real whodunit.Kinda like the mole meets D&D.Have all the players in some isolated local,roll a die to decide our killer who you would pm,If that person dropped out pick another.The killer could even pm you with schemes to "take out" anyone to hot on the trail.It might be too unmanageable but you did ask for suggestions,And who here wouldn't mind sneaking around in the shadows and attacking a fellow member with a hatchet.;)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I know I didn't do a lot in the last rpg, but I couldn't help by vote for "other".

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DÛke

...I'd like a city. If we wanna play, we should play soon, because I don't know for sure when I might be leavin' the house, losing my computer access.

R

ransacattack

Ransac just wanted to post for more spam effect.

City is cool!

B

Bob

But I like classic dungeon crawls...city adventure is pretty nice too, hey, I'll go with whatever it becomes, because I prefer dungeon crawl, but I really don't care. And I agree with Spidey. Dungeon Crawl with overpowered guys is not fun.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I don't mind them with higher level guys if the monsters/challenge is corresponding higher also, but I just like the "newbie" aspect of starting out. :)

Melkor

I voted for city adventure because I've always regretted missing out on that second adventure.

D

DÛke

...Eric, the second was most fun. *my* fave part was when I, Rebrouge, had the whole opposing *army* under my telepathic control, and another teammate had to make sure nobody distracts me because otherwise, I would do something drastic.

If I ever get to play this RPG, I think you should be watching your backs, because Rebrouge is really reaching his breaking point...to the point of even slaying his own teammates. He discovered he was immortal, but like everything else, at a price. Whenever he dies, instead of him dying, a close loved one of Rebrouges would perish. Extinct. Gone. Make sure you don't like Rebrouge, otherwise, you could just suddenly die to pay for Rebrouge's death.

The amounts of blood Rebrouge loses to use his mental abilities have increased due to Rebrouges abuse of the powers. This means that Rebrouge will need a potential victim for blood more often...and it just could be *your* blood that is close enough. Beware.

E

EricBess

Yep Duke, I had forgotten just how delusio... Um, I mean powerful...Rebrouge had become (and the associated costs and prices and what not, of course). Let's not forget that none of that would have happened if you hadn't blamed my character for causing you that minor inconvenience in the first place. At lease I never had to worry about you considering me to be a friend since you were so busy considering me your nemesis ;)

Actually, I was partial to the part where we were sneaking the dead body all over the place...not to mention the heads :D

R

Rando

I doubt all the others play with their old characters, but you probably couldn't keep DUke from playing Rebrouge if you beat him with a 2X2.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Would that be kind of "unbalanced"? Having "new" characters play with an "old" one (kind of like a 2nd level playing with a 10th level)? I always thought my guy was pretty new; like he didn't start out at 10th level or anything.

Maybe it doesn't matter anyways...

R

rkoelsch

I voted for city adventure. I like the dungeon crawls okay but I think cities offer so many opportunities for role playing more than straight combat.

R

Rando

11 votes?

I'll never be able to GM for 11 players...I'll go nuts!

Maybe we should hold a player lotary...

R

Rando

Can't let ya do that boy-O. You'll be one the guys that sticks it out to the end. Some will drop off, it'll be cool.