What was your first color?

G

Gryphonclaw

Green.

I love the creatures in magic, esp. some of the older stompy.
Plus the cool new enchantments. Rancor is that close to being too powerful.
I play all colors except black though. Just too much of a nice guy. My favorite color combo is green white, followed closely by blue/white and green/red.

D

Daenen

The ultimate color combo was, is, and will forever be green/red Killjoy. A true Killjoy deck combines the mass production of green with the single-mindedness of red to create something that is both beautiful and terrible to behold. Think about it:

Birds of Paradise + Lightning Bolt
Thallids + Keldon Warlord (hehehe)
and the game-winning combo:
Channel + Fireball ('nuff said)

My personal favorite color has always been red, ever since the days of Beta (when I first started). My first few decks had all of the colors in them (back then, so did everyone else's). My first real one-colored deck was a nasty red thing that won me a couple tournaments, simply because it was unexpected:

BURN!!!
10 Mountains
4 Urza's Tower
4 Urza's Mine
4 Urza's Powerplant

4 Incinerate
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Fireball
4 Disentegrate
4 Lava Burst
4 Goblin Churigon (0/2, couldn't be killed by one Tim)
4 Goblin Grenade
4 Flare
2 Mana Vault

I can't remember the rest of the deck, but you get the general idea.

U

Ura

My first colors were a combo of white, blue, and black.
These days my favorite colors are White and Blue, preferably combined.
I play them all though so its hard to tell, just depends on how I feel like playing at the moment or what I want to do to my opponent.

K

King of Cheese

My original favorite was black. Who wouldn't love the cheese brought on by a black deck which had every drain life variant known then: drain life, soul burn, syphon soul, and so on. I remember crushing my brother with decks like reanimating dauthis only to go 1-4 at my first dci sanctioned tournament. Even today I still have a weak reanimator deck that is just waiting for the return of cards like gravepact and reversal of the erratta on priest of gix.