What simple games do you enjoy?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Nightstalkers, Jun 24, 2003.

?

What games do you like?

Minesweeper 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Solitare 3 vote(s) 37.5%
FreeCell 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Other 4 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Whenever I play solitaire I play for world peace. Cuz otherwise it's a meaningless waste of time and I hate to waste my time. So I up the stakes. Make it interesting. Every move I make can be the difference between global harmony and nuclear annihilation. The fate of all mankind hinges on whether I go with the seven of spades or the jack of hearts. It's very intense. I sit there for hours sometimes planning my strategy. I have meetings with imaginary generals and military advisors. I take lengthy breaks to the patio, or, as I like to call it, Camp David. I can't tell you how many times I've blown up the world. It really pisses me off. I mean, not to sound like Miss America or nothing, but I'm all about the world peace. And when those cards fall into place and I disarm all them nukes and establish the Pax Tatsuya and usher in the Golden Age of Peace and Prosperity, I rejoice with all humanity and then move on to Minesweeper. Which, of course, I play for the rain forests.
  2. Mazzak Stylemongering Protodeity

I play freecell as a benefit for the Too Bored To Sleep Or Even Play Morrowind Foundation. We made over a million utterly wasted hours in the last fiscal year.
  3. train The Wildcard!!!...

I play all 3 listed...

and Chess...
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I play all three too, but like FreeCell the most... more "thinking" and strategy of all of them :)
  5. FmK-AnC The Immortal

i thought i was a loser...
  6. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

I also get the occasional kick out of junk games like 7th Legion and Star Trek: Armada
  7. FmK-AnC The Immortal

8. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

no thank you...

isn't that one were you get people to click on your links to build an army or something?
  9. FmK-AnC The Immortal

no.. its not... you try to become a rock star.... its all this huge game... its really cool... you should at least check it out...
  10. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

I'm already replying to four other forums other than this one as I type this one out...
  11. FmK-AnC The Immortal

so? its still a fun game to play
  12. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

I don't do that sort of thing anymore...

Neopetz is still sickeningly on me mind!
  13. FmK-AnC The Immortal

just go check it out seriusly... its not what you think it is
  14. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

its a sound idea... but not to my interest
  15. FmK-AnC The Immortal

just try it
  16. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

its about as exciting as Monopoly for me and a bunch of Nightstalkers. We can read each others thoughts, so what good does it do?

but I'll try it anyways.
  17. ayrjae New Member

spider solitaire, what a fun game... :)
  18. Ferret CPA Founder, Slacker

I've been addicted to Freecell since it came w/ a promotional floppy in a box of ten I bought back in '93...I've been playing it more or less non-stop since then...

-Ferret

"I'm currently at 123,876 and 26,248!"
  19. Izaryo Yojimbo

Tetris!!!!
    there simply isn't anythig better.