Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FreeCell

• Other

• Total voters
N

Nightstalkers

Whenever I play solitaire I play for world peace. Cuz otherwise it's a meaningless waste of time and I hate to waste my time. So I up the stakes. Make it interesting. Every move I make can be the difference between global harmony and nuclear annihilation. The fate of all mankind hinges on whether I go with the seven of spades or the jack of hearts. It's very intense. I sit there for hours sometimes planning my strategy. I have meetings with imaginary generals and military advisors. I take lengthy breaks to the patio, or, as I like to call it, Camp David. I can't tell you how many times I've blown up the world. It really pisses me off. I mean, not to sound like Miss America or nothing, but I'm all about the world peace. And when those cards fall into place and I disarm all them nukes and establish the Pax Tatsuya and usher in the Golden Age of Peace and Prosperity, I rejoice with all humanity and then move on to Minesweeper. Which, of course, I play for the rain forests.

M

Mazzak

I play freecell as a benefit for the Too Bored To Sleep Or Even Play Morrowind Foundation. We made over a million utterly wasted hours in the last fiscal year.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I play all three too, but like FreeCell the most... more "thinking" and strategy of all of them :)

N

Nightstalkers

I also get the occasional kick out of junk games like 7th Legion and Star Trek: Armada

N

Nightstalkers

no thank you...

isn't that one were you get people to click on your links to build an army or something?

F

FmK-AnC

no.. its not... you try to become a rock star.... its all this huge game... its really cool... you should at least check it out...

N

Nightstalkers

I'm already replying to four other forums other than this one as I type this one out...

N

Nightstalkers

I don't do that sort of thing anymore...

Neopetz is still sickeningly on me mind!

F

FmK-AnC

just go check it out seriusly... its not what you think it is

N

Nightstalkers

its about as exciting as Monopoly for me and a bunch of Nightstalkers. We can read each others thoughts, so what good does it do?

but I'll try it anyways.

Ferret

Staff member
I've been addicted to Freecell since it came w/ a promotional floppy in a box of ten I bought back in '93...I've been playing it more or less non-stop since then...

-Ferret

"I'm currently at 123,876 and 26,248!"