What should I add?

T

TaLoN

I have this deck that i'm making but im short 6 cards what should i add?
10 swamp
8 mountains
4 sulfurous springs
4 nether spirit
4 pyre zombie
4 chimeric idol
4 soul burn
2 ghitu fire
2 rishidan pawnshop
4 cremate
4 pain/suffering
4 smoldering tar
6 other stuff
i thought about shock and reckless assault but im not too sure.

M

Mikeymike

You have the big Invasion R/B spells like Void, Skizzik and Blazing Spectre. I also personally like Cinder Shade.

Question, what are the Cremates for? Is there a lot of recursion in your neck of the woods? Those would probably be better as shocks.

Also, Rishadan Pawnshop, what do you plan on shuffling back into your library? Both the Zombie and the Spirit shine when they are in the graveyard, not the library.

You also have 6 "X" spells but only 18 land. You need more land to support these suckers. AND the zombie is very mana intensive. Urborg Volcano would work also b/c you don't have turn 1 drops.

D

DÛke

...more creature removal. Snuff-Out, Vendetta, Seal of Removal, Shock, Seal of Fire...etc. Your style, your pick.

Now, why do you people like Ghitu Fire? It's the worst version of Blaze I've ever seen...Why not add Blaze itself in there?

Skizzik would be nice in your deck, following the theme of "annoying creatures".

D

Duel

Don't add creatutres (Keep the nether spirit coming back), add recursive spells, add power spells, add danger and speed and choice:

10 swamp
8 mountains
4 sulfurous springs
4 nether spirit
4 pyre zombie
4 chimeric idol
4 cremate
3 smoldering tar

additions:
4 Uborg Volcano
3 Void
3 Shock