What kinds of decks do you people have?

E

ErinPuff

Green stompy/elves (use the elves to get out the big creatures)
Really fast red goblin/burn
Those are the two I use most often.. the rest of them suck

F

Firestorm

A black Dauthi deck, and a R/U counter-burn starring Avatar of Fury for which I play Type Speed.

D

DÛke

...that deck has to have BLACK in it, for some reason.

I don't have a lot of problems against any kind of counter decks since Black can discard their crap before they could even see it.

NOW, since Invasion praises the idea, I like to build Black/Blue control decks with discard instead of counters, bounce, and some of the more interesting cards like Barrin's Spite.

I rarely playing anything other than T2.
If I play, my deck would either be, in no order:

Mercenaries
Black Discard
Black Control
AND NOW
Black/Blue Control

Thanks.

T

terzarima

Man, I play only one deck, I'm afraid of all you other people who have enough good cards to make 8 decks... i plar a rare mix of Black/White its a creature killing deck/Defenseive, its really good!

D

Darsh

Does it have pestilence? Thats my favorite kind of deck. And not everyone has 8 of every card, we either switch cards back and forth between decks or just make different colored decks so we don't have to use the same cards.

N

Neo_Keo

I remebered trading with Duke and I am pretty sure that I traded him nothing but Black Cards and a couple of Artifacts.

Scary......... :D

Neo
The Minister of War

K

KaVu_LoRd

i currently have the green deck i posted and a fluctuator deck. my kavu deck is in the making as kavus are my favorite mythical creature ( for those of you that dont know kavus are the avengers of greoadis < god of beasts>)

to beat a counter deck you need one card CITY OF SOLITUDE

2G enchantment
spells and abilities cannot be used during another players turn

J

Jettaran

I am playing with red green beat down burn and black green recurssion. Although dying skies is starting to look more and more tempting.