What just became more powerful?

M

Mikeymike

Which cards from Masques Block just became more powerful with the departure of Saga and the arrival of Invasion. Think of which cards you have wanted to build a Type 2 deck around that with the old environment, you couldn't before.

Distorting Lens--So many cards in Invasion (and Masques) are very color dependent. Color protection, color targeted effectsThis card will definitely be making its way back into T2.

Bribery--Slower games usually means bigger creatures (to steal). Oh, you're trying out the new Dragon Legend? You don't mind if I snag that do you?

Wake of Destruction--People underestimate this card, and I can't understand why I ownly rarely saw it in a rebel deck. It is the perfect fit. Besides, creatures are going to be more abundant.

Dark Ritual--This may seem stupid, but there isn't that much fast mana in the enviro now. A turn 4 Evincar or turn 3 Void is a huge play.

Death Pit Offering--With the new Living Deathesque cards in Invasion, sacking your creatures doesn't seem as scary anymore.

Mageta--Lots of creatures, his speed isn't as big a hindrance anymore.

Avatar of Woe--He is the baddest fattie in T2 right now, and with the new recursion cards, filling the graveyard doesn't seem like such a big stretch.

Citadel of Pain--Multi-colored decks will have a tough time against an early Citadel.

Spontaneous Generation--With the new emphasis on Saprolings, maybe this card will gain the attention it deserves. It has won many games for me.

What do you think? :eek: