What is your favorite.......

G

Griffion2000

What is your favorite Unglued card?

Mines eather Mesa Chicken or Knight of the Hoky Poky

A

Apollo

This isn't a classic thread! This should be in the Off-Topic forum, or maybe the voting forum.

N

Nyx

Gus.
Text(UG+errata): 2/2. ; ~this~ comes into play with one +1/+1 counter on it for each game you have lost to an opponent since you last won a Magic game against him or her. [D'Angelo 00/03/09 - unofficial errata]
Although Sex appeal comes close, purely for the commentary:

Text(UG+errata): Prevent the next 3 damage total that would be dealt to to any number of creatures and/or players this turn. If there are more players in the room of the opposite sex, prevent 6 damage this way instead. [D'Angelo 00/03/09 - unofficial errata]
- If a particular person's gender is unclear, toss a coin. [Barclay 98/08/13]

- If a particular player disputes your assessment of their gender, you may ask them to prove it. They do not have to comply, but you do have to stand still long enough for them to be able to take a good swing at you. [Barclay 98/08/13]

- This card will not count judges, WotC staff or people just milling around. [Barclay 98/08/13]

- Optional Rule: Gay/Lesbian players may substitute "same" for "opposite". [Barclay 98/08/13] This substitution lasts for the duration of the tournament.

- All tournament formats have banned cards from Unglued.

G

Griffion2000

It may not be classic, but this is were those, fav colors or cards, so it seemed logical to be here?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Miss demeanor
it makes everything so polite plus any art work by matt wilson is always welcomed

D

DÛke

...is my favorite Unglued card. It works pretty well...sometimes...

L

Lotus Mox

My favorite is Gerrymandering.

I used it in my 5cGreen Multiplayer deck and it was extremely funny to see so many manascrewed, while it solved my manascrew.
Needless to say I didn't survived that game long enough to win, ;)

D

DÛke

...I would've thought that Blacker Lotus would be your favorite.:)

I really like the Unglued lands too.

D

Duel

Knight of the hokey pokey or Mesa chicken. Any time doing a dance you did in 2nd grade gets you something, go for it.

G

Gerode

Bureaucracy!
Anyone other than me translated it?

Volrath's Motion Sensor and Handcuffs got banned from my playgroup. Too many people where tapping permanents with chins and drawing cards with their mouths.

D

Duel

We had a guy do that once. It was really odd, because nobody was playing unglued, but, hey, we didn't complain.....

L

Lotus Mox

DÛke - I don't know if I like Blacker Lotus, I never played mine for some reason :).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I guess someone already moved it out of Classic Forum, but if someone else new starts a new thread about this, I'll try to remember and put them both back.

And on topic, I have no idea... I haven't really played with the set.