Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The Red Zone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please tell us)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
W

Will, the Serra Avatar

My favorite is Fires, though it is usually beaten by U/W Control now.

E

ErinPuff

*snickers* Type II? I've only played one such deck, and it was a B/U/W Dromar monstrosity that I threw together with all my nifty new Invasion cards.. :p

..not insulting any huge Fires fans or anything, but merely stating that I don't exactly play T2. :)

L

Landkiller

My favorite is the Eladamri's Call deck. The closest thing available to a description is Theron Martins last article on Mindripper.

Z

Zadok001

I'm rather attached to Headless Machine myself. I clicked Other, because while it is directly descended from Machine Head, the two decks now barely resemble each other. After all, what on earth does Machine Head do with Evil Eye Of Orms-By-Gore and Fact or Fiction and Recoil? Hmmm?

:)

Too bad they're rotating out my Evil Eyes! :( They finally got popular, so they removed 'em?

D

Duel

My favorite is and always will be w/g/b. I'm telling you, man, t2 junk is just WAITING for an ecuse to come back and seventh is it:
Black offers:
Duress (I kill enchantments)
Ostracize (I kill blastoderm)
Tsabo's Decree (I kill rebels)
Oppression (I kill control)
Removal of all shapes and sizes for creatures

Green offers:
Blastoderm
Elves
Birds
Fatties of other types
Enchantment removal, should the need occur beyond white

White offers:
Wrath (just in case)
Disenchants of assorted flavors
Parralax Wave
Mageta

Come on T2 Junk!
Or, failing that, hippo-geddon

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Skies all the way. Few non-control deck types can deal with it. Last Saturday, I played against a Fires with my Skies and he didn't even deal me a point of damage.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

TeamRegime.com

The "Other Deck" I voted for is what they call
PT Junk...Ive been playtesting it for nearly 2 months now and have phenominal success against ALL the top tiered decks and rogues...Although this is NOT an exact copy of the deck it has some minor/major changes ...the sideboardd is always a work in progress.

Creatures
4 Noble Panther
4 Crimson Acolyte
4 River Boa
4 Voice of All
4 Chimeric Idols
4 Llanowar Knights

Enchantments/Instants
4 Cloaks
2 Aura Mutation
2 Wax Wane
1 Disenchant
4 Parallax Waves

Land
4 Rishadan Ports
7 Plains
8 Forests
4 Brushland

Sideboard
4 Kavu Chamelon
2 Disenchant
3 Wrath of God
2 Mageeta
1 Aura Mutation
3 Reverant Mantra

Try it on Apprentice ® and you'll see,-or maybe not,

Nicholas Knight
www.teamregime.com

F

fuzzy510

Why did they take my Stasis?? Besides that though, I like Rebels. But that's ONLY because Stasis isn't Type II

S

Sammy Dead-O

...mainly because that's all I've played anywhere close to extensively. The only decks I've actually built for the current Type 2 are Sligh, U/W/b beatdown, R/G/w token swarm (pretty fun), and Rebels. Rebels are fairly fun to play, and I'm constantly surprised/amused by the power it has to swing a game through sheer relentlessness.

U/W control was a ton of fun the one day I played it, but that might be because it was a big change for me. Ya gotta admit, bluffing counters can make for a good time.

C

Cateran Emperor

General Rogue insanity is what I always play, so I have to say other. I had 'Netherhaups' for a while, but then I heard about the article so I dismantled it for something even more random.

My next goal: post 7th Merfolk/Opposition/Static Orb, plus all kinds of multiplayer madness. Ah, the possilbilities...