What is up with that!?

F

FoundationOfRancor

Not to bitch or anything but usually when i post somethin all posting stops on that thread. Its really weird, take the new parralax posting down a little, it was going great till I posted and blamo, no one posts on it. Whats up with that? is it just freak coincindence or am I annoying?

W

Wizard2000

I guess you could say you get the final word in all our arguments. :)

It's just coincidence.

Z

Zadok001

Just one of those oddball things...

"Messages are strange that way... Who remembers that 8:51 (or something like that) thing on the Dojo?"

G

Gryphonclaw

Coincidence. Either that or we are all part of a giant conspiracy to force you to have the last word in every topic.

"No-one will ever disagree with him, ever! Bwa ha ha ha hee he ha he hummm. Boy this is a crappy conspiracy. Now, how can I get that Clin-ton character to stay in office. I really liked his 'enslave everyone' platform."

[Edited by Gryphonclaw (04-11-2000 at 02:22 PM).]

G

Gizmo

Man - I nearly died when that happened! If I hadn`t had the old pages stored in my History folder we would have been screwed!

What happened was some random bug wiped out he best topic on the Dojo Forums and replaced it with an empty one full of people saying "I replied to Art Of Beatdown but my message came here instead!" and "Where has Art of Beatdown gone?".

Most distressing.

Z

Zadok001

Gizmo, I think it was actually the Art of Control thread that died, not sure though. Didn't you say everyone had to call all their control decks *insert number here* because of that?

"And what was the freakin' NUMBER???"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, okay... I remember now. I was a lurker on that thread so it didn't affect me directly, but I remember how screwed up it got from that bug. Made everything hard to read! :)

G

Gizmo

Might jave been Aspect, not Art. Actually I think it probably was now you mention it. Haven`t a clue waht you a talking about with that naming control decks though.