What is type-random?

R

Rhammidarigaaz

What is type-random?

Is it some kind of online casual play?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
And we DID try to hold an online tourney using Apprentice. Only problem was, very few of our members showed up. There were plans to try it again, but nothing has materialized so far.

Mike?

D

Darsh

Mabye you could try a different kind of tournement, tell everyone who their opponent is and give them a week to play the match. More people who participate since many people cannot play on the day the tournement is played. How about a type 2 tournement since Invasion is still new?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Leshrac, I guess, runs a lot of these through MOTL, and from what he says that type of system doesn't really work all that well either. It might be worth a try though, since that appears to be the format of choice amongst our members.

I had thought about running a Gizmo Highlander league a few months ago, but I've found that I really don't have the time to do it. Personally, I think League play would be the way to go here, though that has some problems too, since the players would still need to find each other to schedule matches.

Either way, someone would need to take on the responsibility for organizing things. Anybody willing to be a T.O.?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've just been using it to meet Griffy to play Magic... I've never seen anyone else in there.