What is Bandwagon-ing?

Killer Joe

The CPA has changed. Change is the only -constant- in the universe. Boom, I'll jump on THAT bandwagon, but I'll also give specific reasons too; I, me, myself, have changed, therefore my post contents on the CPA have changed too.
That's it. No mystery. Nothing to speculate. Hard core proof. I made a conscience effort to change my post contents, and I did. And the CPA is a whole different place for me. This is not some benign statement with nothing to back it up, it's not an X-File case.
My point: The CPA has never changed (except once, good job ED), in fact, turn your sights on you, the reader of this post, YOU, may have changed, and therefore the CPA has changed. It doesn't get any simpler than that. That's it. No mystery. Nothing to speculate. Hard core proof.

...or not. :)

[Edited by Yellowjacket on 12-18-00 at 05:10 PM]

D

Duel

I hope we all change, and the CPA changes too. I play magic BECAUSE it's always changing. there are always new options. I expect no less from here.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

change is good :)

notice that this has been edited

D

Duel

It has? Oh yeah, all the complaints were taken out. Ed here is a regular propoganda-mobile. I really hope he stops editing complaints out, though. I really enjoy this site because people can speak freely. Don't take that away.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
After the spam discussion, I've been watching myself slightly, TRYING not to get into chatty discussions (I might have slipped here or there though). But no BIG change...