What I'd like to know...

I

Ihsans Shade

What can he tell us about the cycle after Invasion? I mean, will they take a break from Dominaria, Like with Homelands, and will Urza die in Invasion. Think about it If you read the artifact cycle books you found out that Urza would've lost to Gix if it wasn't for Rat and Xantcha. And Gix is just (*snicker*) a Phyrexian Demon, Will he be able to take on so powerful a Planeswalker like Yawgmoth, and live?

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

A

arhar

I personally really hope that something INTERESTING and not cliche happens in Invasion cycle.... I mean, everyone expects Urza and Gerrard to beat phyrexians, bla bla bla... C'mon, surprise me, WOTC!

On the other note, Yawgmoth has been sleeping for the last god knows how many years... how well would you fight if you slept for the last 10000 years :D

D

Duel

I hope Urza and his crew get assimilated into Phyrexia. I want cards like "Fallen Artificer" or "Barrin Wastes" or "Hannah-barbarian"

T

Thrash Golem

i hope latulla casts apocalypse or soemthing, then every set after invasion will be full of wastelands, strip mines, and plains and nothing else. that would be cool.

M

mogg bomber

Well, since Latulla is dead I don't think she'll be doing that:p. Also, I expect Urza will die, but I'm not sure how. I mean, sure he almost lost to Gix, but I doubt that Yawgmoth is much more powerful. From The Thran, we know he's not a planeswalker, and because of this he probably just spends all his time and energy holding Phyrexia together. I don't think he'd have time to "improve"himself like the other Phyrexians. Of course, Yawgmoth could be extremelly powerful, and he'd have to have done something to live this long, but he's still not a planeswalker so it will be hard for him to kill Urza.