What have you done?

• Thread starter The Magic Jackal
  • Start date
T

The Magic Jackal

I once had a dream...to bring some fun to the cpa. And so the first tag game was born. I left expecting that new games would be created and played, but I was dissappointed. Not only are you playing still playing the same game, many people have become very annoyed by the tag guard (Who wouldn't? I wouldn't have even joined a second tag game, it just takes too long). So I, The Magic Jackal, will free you from this endless boredom and show you the light to a new game. One like you've never seen before..............

F

FoundationOfRancor

I use my lightsaber to cut you in half

Vzzzz pop....SLICE.

Mwhahahahahahahaha

Im in! Sign me up! I'll use garfobo as my wepaon.

F

Fire Slinger

I'll try this game. I keep forgetting the tag guard anyways. My weapon will by 4 Masticores that I have dipped in brandy and set fire to.

hehe...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You must have kept that vision to yourself, MJ, 'cause I didn't pick up on that. :)

But I await the revealing of the new game!

J

Jaws10387

I'll try this one.
my weapon will be a dozen hungy rabid crazed weasles.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe this new game of MJ's doesn't use weapons. Maybe you have to recite the next line of famous nursery rhymes! And if you can't follow you're out!

Or maybe it's the Famous People Game. The next person has to name someone (has to be decided beforehand dead or alive or both) whose first name begins with the letter of the previous person's last name (e.g. P. Collins -> Carly Simon)

You guys are so violent... :D

G

garfobo

Apparently, im a weapon, so i dont think ill be in this on....>sigh<.....DAMMIT CASEY!!

T

The Magic Jackal

Spiderman was right, there will be no weapons in this game. some people are just really dense around here (casey). I mean, who would even want to use garfarbo as a weaopon? I mean really? [I've seen plays more exciting, really plays! (I sure hope someone gets that...)]

Anyway, I'll post the new game soon, hopefully even mike will play, he'd probably be good at it. Keep your eyes peeled and put your weapons away.