What ever happened to Multani and Foundation of Rancor

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Before my time, but I think I might have seen some posts by Foundation of Rancor a while back...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see you too...

FoR hasn't posted in a while, but I think within the past year.

Are you saying he and Multani are the same person?

O

orgg

Wow. Another old face from better times.

Y'still playing Magic, Magic Jackal?

T

The Magic Jackal

Good to see you guys too!

Curiosity got the better of me about those two guys (not the same person...I know we pulled a lot of fun crap back in the day :)). I figured they might still be hanging around here to some extent. Last I heard of casey he was doing some public TV stuff in high school, was wondering if he had found college and how it was treating him.

I don't play magic anymore. I don't know if that's good or bad. I've kind of refocused my attention to the music world...working with independent bands and writing reviews, etc. Good times, I get a lot of free ****. Other than that, college...math...girls, in some sort of combination of importance.

How have all of you been?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ah. Haven't really heard from Multani in at least the past year or so, probably more. I think FoR popped in some months ago, but mostly to post in the Homemade Card section.

I'm doing pretty good - just had my second kid, a boy. Been keeping an eye on things here :) But when you're my age, things are pretty much the usual and stay the same :)