What can I do to help?

D

Dune Echo

Wizard2000, I've said it before, and I'm hoping you see this. Even if someone doesn't agree with you, if you can provide a logical arguement to what you feel, you have a right to express your opinion in an article. I have yet to not publish an article on this site. Please, write!

"It's time to roll the dice."

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I'll have to reiterate Dune's point. I've only rejected one article ever, and that was because it had NOTHING (read: NOTHING :)) to do with Magic. It was just copied out of some book/website about art I believe. Kinda funny actually.

Anyway, I think our article printing policy is basically, if it pertains to Magic/CPA/something else that's related, we post it. Oh, decent grammar helps too.

-mike

[Edited by Ed Sullivan (04-14-2000 at 03:33 PM).]

O

Ophidian

Yeah, I try to write some decent articles, but they almost always turn into rants.

"Too..much..stress...must..break..something.."

Anyways, I would be happy to continue writing when I can. If only I knew what I was talking about (scary thought, huh)

F

FoundationOfRancor

Why dont we make of list of interesting topics that people can write about. So if you wanna write but dont know what about check the list and go.

W

Wizard2000

I have been reading the posts about the goal of the CPA, etc... and I am willing to help you guys out any way that I can. I seem to have gotten into a habit of just coming here and replying to a few messages now and then without really thinking about what's supposed to be going on here.

I would like to write articles, but people usually don't agree with anything that I say.. so I haven't made much effort to do so. :)

I will post a message about some suggestions also.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wizards2000: Just backing up what everyone else is saying: Go ahead and write! Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean it's bad (and *I* haven't noticed everyone disagreeing with you every single time). Do it, do it! :)