• Gaming news

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forum discussions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N

Notepad

This thread is to vote on and discuss your preference in online articles concerning Magic: The Gathering. This poll has only one vote per user, so vote for the primary type of article you look for when browsing the front pages of online sites.

Rather than go with an issue type of a poll, this week I decided to see what the CPA looks for when they read. It isn't something that will be sent to WotC, but will just help us get a better idea of our "demographic."

Have fun discussing!:D

N

Notepad

Multiple options might and might not work. If this vote doesn't go so well because of the single option, maybe sometime in the future I'll revisit it with multi-votes.

Sort of going slow this time around. ;) I guess this means boring feedback polls aren't a good idea, eh?

My vote was for issues. Call me a sucker, but since the days of the Dojo, I've enjoyed a good community issue rant.

T

train

I didn't vote because I wanted multi-votes...

I'd go:
strategy, history, rants, rules...

and not necessarily in any order...;)

N

Notepad

So you're unable to pick a primary thing that you look for first? Come on, there has to be one thing that you check out before any other. Isn't there?

Killer Joe

I think you should've had Tournament Reports listed. Technically, thay ARE articles.

I voted for deck building/stratagy.

N

Notepad

I figured tourney reports automatically fell under strategy and deckbuilding articles, because that's all they are, with a little story thrown in for flavor. ;)

As for variants...I knew I woulda left something out! Doh! But you don't see those too often. May as well have just added "Alongi's stuff" as a whole option, since he's the only one who really does them, and even then it isn't too often.