What another new member?

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by BurlyBrute, Apr 5, 2000.

1. BurlyBrute munchkin wrangler

Afternoon all, yes another new member joins your ranks. Another casual-ty from the ultra competitive (read: dark side) Magic jungle. Don't get me wrong, I love to win, and I love coming up with a brilliant deck, it's just that I prefer my Magic to be fun too.
    Also being 45 years old, I'm probably grandfatherly to most of the people I play, hehehe. Which keeps things interesting.
    I started playing a week before Ice Age hit the shelves, and my forte is the big group "free-for-all."
    That said, I hope to find many curious and wonderful ideas here, and will be happy to toss my two-cents (probably up to $2 by now, what with inflation) in.
    Oh by the way, how does one go about getting a nickname put under their name on these postings?
    Anyway, glad to be here, hope to talk to you soon.
    A BurlyGeezer in Wichita
  2. Gryphonclaw New Member

Welcome BurlyBrute, I'm relatively new here, but I'm such a talkative fellow (loudmouth) it doesn't look like it.

Nice signature.
  3. Ura Feline Lord of the Pit

Welcome to the CPA brute!
    Its nice to know there are people older than me on here. ;)
  4. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

Welcome aboard man! Love the signature too!
  5. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

Welcome aboard! :) Nice to see we're still getting new members.

"Welcome to the coffee house..."
  6. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

Hiya!
    (Do not be fooled, I am mean.)
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Welcome! About the nickname, just make a request to Ed, our Web Guy, of what you would like to have. I think it's max of 15 characters, including spaces.
  8. BurlyBrute munchkin wrangler

Hey thank you all for the very warm welcome.
    It's always nice to meet new friends.
    Should any of you see the name; Vampirate 2000 in AIM, give me a buzz.