Werewolf!

turgy22

Nothing Special
I was thinking of starting up a game if we can get a good group of people.

Anyone interested?

T

train

If this is the one we've played here before - I slightly remember it... I'm game...

If it's not - I'm game - but will need some good rules layed down...

E

EricBess

I think all you have to do around here to get a game of werewolf starting is to ask. I'm in :D

D

DarthFerret

I am in. But yes, lay down the rules for your, because if memory serves, we had a lot of different rules floating around in the past. Mainly based off number of players I think.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Yes, the same type of werewolf game we've played... um... 15 times here before. Depending on the number of people, I may have to add a twist or two to try and balance the game, but it'll be the same basic concept: A group of people are beset by werewolves. Every night, someone gets put to death (by vote) and then the werewolves choose someone to kill.

Oversoul explains things pretty well in the previous sign-up thread here.

I think if we have 10 or more total participants, I'll just use the standard rules: 2 wolves, 1 seer, no twists. If it's nine or less, I'll try to think of something to help the villagers out a bit. We had 8 last time and I think things were a bit too easy for the wolves.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Nine people so far, which is a good number. I think we can go with the regular rules and things should be pretty fair. Basically, the villagers can screw up twice on voting and still outnumber the wolves on the third day.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The only one who might be available is TomB, the rest I haven't seen in a while... well, sageridder did post that one thread in General a couple of weeks ago...