Werewolf: Seer town signup

E

EricBess

Okay, here's my idea and I think with this one, having the "twist" be out in the open might be kind of cool.

No one will be a normal villager. Either you are a werewolf or you are a seer. But here's the twist...The seer's won't necessarily be receiving accurate information. There will be at least one person who is a real seer, at least one person who gets false information each night, and at least one person who randomly receives answers.

Each player will need to figure out for themselves as they go which type of seer they think that they are before they will know how accurate the information they are receiving is.

Melkor

I've been thinking of running a game where everyone had some sort of twist, obviously the problem is thinking of enough twists, and ensuring that the game balance is not completely upset. This is a good opportunity to put some of these ideas to the test. In other words, I am of course in.

S

sageridder

Sounds kinda interesting , but I think I have to pass on this one. I'm going out of town the 23th-29th and would only have limited occasional internet access at best.

E

EricBess

Okay, here's the player list...

Zigathon
Mooseman
Limited
DarthFerret
Melkor
Ransac
Spiderman
turgy22
train
sagerider

I suspect a lot of people will be a bit slower over the hollidays, so I'm going to include sagerider also and we'll all just understand if he's gone for a while.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I guess I missed out on this one because of the storm. Oh well, I'll be sure to catch the next one...

Tag Guard