Werewolf: Day Two

C

Chaos Turtle

O tormented townsfolk!

A Werewolf attack has claimed another victim. This time, it was EricBess who was torn to shreds. Rest in peace, friend.

When will the slaughters end? I'll tell you! Only when you have rooted out and executed all the evil lupine beasts!

Get the rope ready and pick your suspects, pick a tree, and pick your seats -- there's gonna be a hangin'!

Villagers, you have until midnight Sunday night to come to a majority decision. The remaining suspects... er, Villagers, are:

Gerode
Spiderman
rkoelsch
Jigglypuff
nodnarb24

As a reminder, the game ends either when both Werewolves have been killed, or when the Villagers no longer outnumber the Werewolves.

(Good luck, everyone...)

T

theorgg

*theorgg's shade looks over to the newly mauled EricBess

You too? Didn't see THAT one coming!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Oh, horrible day! Will these depredations never cease?

I tell ye, taking a leak last night, I heard growling in Gerode's cabin and he don't own no pets!"

R

rkoelsch

Let me just start this by saying I feel like a blind man on a freeway.

One point of view is that Spidey is too quick to point out someone.
the other is that Spidey is normally first on the site and is just trying to get the game going. I think I am going to wait to cast my vote and see what others have to say.

N

nodnarb24

I'm going to cast my vote for spiderman again, until new evidence for a better suspect arises.

J

Jigglypuff

I don't know who to vote for. I tend to agree with rkoelsch's second viewpoint, about how Spidey is just trying to get the game going. I think I'll wait as well.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
With a great creaking sound, a sudden violent wind topples a rotted tree next to Spidey. He tries to leap out of the way but his feet catch together and with a massive <crash> the tree's crown covers him. Frantically the other villagers heave the tree off, but Spidey is out with a nasty bump on his noggin and blood trickling from various scratches and cuts. The others carefully carry him to his hut and mend his wounds, but it looks like he's going to be out for a couple of days.

** Actually for a week, I'm on vacation next week. So I'll go with whatever the group is going with **

T

theorgg

*theorgg looks down from above the town and notices a one-trick-pony with his leg broken. Knowing that it's a farming town, he suspects that they'll go with instincts and shoot him down.

J

Jigglypuff

I'll vote for Gerode if rkoelsch will explain his reasons for picking him.

(- Steve -)

C

Chaos Turtle

Okay, Villagers.
I have One definite vote for Gerode, and one from Spiderman for "whatever the group is going with," following a previous vote for Gerode. Also, one vote from Jigglypuff for Gerode but with conditions. One vote for Spiderman. And one player not voting.

Should I go with Gerode then?

I'm not sure if it being the weekend has messed up any of the players, and I hate to be unfaor to the Villagers, what with them being in such a dire situation and all. With no definite majority, the Villagers pass up an opportunity to execute a Werewolf, but they also eliminate the risk of executing an innocent.

I'll check back later today to see if anything's finalized, but if nothing's changed by this evening (late afternoon for you West Coasters) I'll have to call it a no-majority and let the Werewolf pack choose a victim.

If anyone is not able to access the boards over the weekend, let me know (if you plan to join the next game) and I'll work out a better schedule for everyone.

Also, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

R

rkoelsch

My reason for picking Gerode is simple. I needed to pick someone and I really have no clue who to pick so I am trying to do the majority thing either I get a werewolf or make their job easier. If we don't make a decision it will make the werewolf job easier. Unfortunately I think theorgg was our seer so we have no positive way of seeing who is a villager or werewolf. stick with my vote.

J

Jigglypuff

Alright, I'll go with Gerode as well. I agree with rkoelsch's points.

::drags out the rope::

(- Steve -)

C

Chaos Turtle

The mob has spoken and Gerode has been hanged.

As you all stand around admiring your handiwork, a gentle beeze blows. The hangin' rope creaks as the body slowly swings to and fro.

Are Spiderman and Jigglypuff grinning perhaps a little too broadly?