Werewolf: Day One

C

Chaos Turtle

Dearest Villagers.

Tragedy has struck in the the night. One of your own was savagely murdered in a Werewolf attack.

Rest in Peace, theorgg, we hardly knew ye.

Now it is time to seek vengeance!

There are werewolves among you! But who are they?
Find out and hang the monster!

Today, you must come to a consensus. Majority rules. If there is no majority, no one will be hanged.

Cast your vote by naming your suspect in your post. You can change your vote at any time before the deadline, either by editing your previous post or by making a new post.

The deadline is midnight tonight (Tuesday).

Take care you don't hang one of your own...

(Good luck, Werewolves!)

C

Chaos Turtle

Is one day long enough for you guys to do your debating? We'll play today by ear. If you can't reach a majority because not enough players can make it on enough to participate, I'll extend the "Day" rounds to two days.

Also, a majority is determined by total votes cast, not number of players remaining, in case a player doesn't make it on or declines to vote.

S

sageridder

rkoelsch is one of 'em I tell ye,Too many a night I overheard 'im in the pub plottin revenge on theorgg for buggerin his sheep.:eek:

When you listen to fools the mob rules.:D

R

rkoelsch

Well he might of been sleeping with my sheep but they weren't the only one's he slept with. That theorgg was a randy son of a pup. It is my understanding that him and spiderman's horse were friendly.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought my horse looked kinda "cheery" some mornings, if you get my drift..... :D

What about that Gerode? Maybe he's being silent to avoid drawing attention to himself... :)

G

Gerode

Wouldn't a werewolf be the first to shift blame upon someone else? Sageridder didn't spend much time before pointing a finger at someone...

T

theorgg

*theorgg stares dumbfoundedly from up above at the gossip sorrounding his departure. He was also amazed at the hair the 'wolves had, compared to his own!

J

Jigglypuff

Gerode's got a point. sageridder did seem a little too eager to point at someone else...

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

Okay, back from vacation...

Hmmm... This whole thing seems a shot in the dark right now. I guess the only thing we know for sure is that theorgg wasn't a werewolf... we just have to hope he wasn't the seer.

sagerrider could have just been trying to get things moving along. In fact, the possibility exists that he knows something we don't. After all, we have to vote for someone, right?

I suppose whoever gets voted for gets hanged no matter what, so we could actually be helping the werewolves out here.

I of course, am not a werewolf. And I can say that because the werewolves already know I'm not a werewolf. Of course, the other villager's don't know that.

At this point, I'm inclined to assume sagerridder is the seer and listen to him. If rkoelsch is a werewolf, then sagerridder will be killed immediately by the werewolves. If sageridder isn't killed immediately by the werewolves, we'll have a better indication that he might be one himself.

I'm not voting yet, but I'd like to give sagerrider a chance to respond so we know why he posted what he did.

S

sageridder

Not claiming to be the seer.I'm on second shift for a while so since I was still up when this was posted,and I wasn't sure if I would be back on in time to participate I picked someone.Why rkoelsch, his was just the first name I saw with as many letters in it as the word werewolf. Since I had nothing to go on as it was the first turn it seemed as fair as rolling a die or any other method.I would altho point out that while Gerode said
"Wouldn't a werewolf be the first to shift blame upon someone else?Sageridder didn't spend much time before pointing a finger at someone"
That I only picked someone,while he by making this statment is indeed himself the first to try to "shift" the blame on someone else. :p

C

Chaos Turtle

As I expected, the Day rounds will be extended to 2 days to allow for proper debate.

This is just getting interesting...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I have to agree that someone has to be the first to say something and sageridder just happened to be it. And I only mentioned Gerode just to get more people involved and keep the ball rolling and his name was one I easily remembered on the list :) Really, this is like The Mole in the first rounds; you have no clue who the werewolves can be right now (although it's odd that the Seer hasn't identified himself; I'm guessing it was theorgg)

So honestly, you could just roll a die or pick a name out of the hat at this point. It's just fun to "roleplay" (unless that's what we're doing now, this whole discussion)

So, <ahem>

"Ah, Gerode has spoken up. The only one who hasn't so far is nodnarb, could he be trying to avoid drawing attention to himself? Hmmm... "

S

sageridder

Aye heard it I have these lupe travel in pairs.notice how quick the pink one was to defend his brothern.

**I just looked nodnarb hasn't posted since he joined the game so who knows if he's still playing.This kinda like the find the commie game the goverment played in the 50's,or the salem witch hunts.
I would suggest,and this is open to everyone to deside,should we all post a line in our post that says
I vote for player xxxxxxxxxxxx to avoid confusion of speculation and your actual vote?
Heather is the mole,but i could be wrong i really thought it was katie for a long time.***

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, since Chaos Turtle said we can change our minds and as I said for lack of a better candidate, I say nodnarb needs to be strung up to cure our village of this scourge.

*I just watched the first Mole episode last night and I wavered between Bill and Heather, but I think it's Heather also. Just because she got out of the snake room and didn't seem to care for the $100,000 *

N

nodnarb24

I'm finely here. Haven't had a chance to get on. I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say Spiderman is one of the werewolves, he seems a little TOO active :D.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Now everyone has spoken...

Okay, I rolled a die and am now changing my vote to sageridder. Sorry... I really have no idea.

J

Jigglypuff

Man, I'm clueless as well. I'll stick with sageridder though. He got a little defensive in his second post about the "first-to-point" thing.

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

We certainly are a vicious mob.

sagerrider says he is not the seer, so rkoelsch supposedly isn't a "divination". Still, assuming the seer hasn't been killed (which it looks like he might have been), we should find out about sagerrider for sure soon.

I think I'll stick with rkoelsch for now. Spiderman's been changing his vote faster than he changes his underpants... What's up with that?

S

sageridder

Hanging me will not the truth unveil,for you will never know if I've a snout and a tail.Lock your doors and hide under your bed for I'll have my revenge even if I am dead. :p

At the end of the Day, I'll post the final decision, and that Villager will be hung. Note that you will not know whether that Villager was a Werewolf or not (unless some surly ex-player decides to spoil the fun by telling). The the cycle begins anew.