Welcome to Ransac's Pie Shack

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*In the previous ages of this eating establishment, Killer Joe had once brought love, joy, harmony and peace to all those who entered his Cafe. His pies were the best in town. The ambiance was sought after from all of the town's A-list. And the bathrooms were always sparkling clean.

Skip ahead several years and things had taken a turn for the worse. KJ's best chef had quit and filed an unemployment lawsuit. Theorgg drove the local celebrities away with his consistent flatulence. Mooseman's lawsuit for his "Frozen Solid" ordeal cost KJ millions. And we don't even want to MENTION the child sexual harassment case.

In any case, KJ is now serving time behind bars and his restaurant is now owned and run by his only employee: Ransac.*

TIME FOR THE PIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Menu: Plain Pie (nothing inside): $3
Pie Pie (a pie with a plain pie inside): $5
Hands-Free Pie Pie (a Pie Pie on a plate!): $5.50

The following items are all Hands-Free!
Boggart Pie: $7.30
Fae Pie: $7
Thrull Pie: $1
Sliver Pie: Cost varies depending on local wildlife

Custom Pie: $8.43

Beverages: Coke products and Alka Seltzer

The Pie Shack is NOW OPEN!!!!!!!

*In the background, a TV news program reports KJ breaking out of jail.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks outside and sees a dead llama.*

Sliver pies are $18.23 today

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It doesn't look very filling, but you'll find that the little buggers have more meat on them than expected. And they taste like Wildebeest (go figure).

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac hands out the Fae pie and hands Oversoul the bill.*

Would you like any ketchup with that?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac slaps MP.*

Don't you EVER discredit the uses of ketchup on ANY dish!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Still tense and in the moment, Ransac chucks the full, unopened glass bottle of ketchup at Oversoul, which goes "thunk" off of his skull.*

Oops....

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

How much is the "Pie-in-Ransac's-face"-special? I'd like one of those, with extra ketchup please :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac notices Oversoul fading into unconsciousness, but thinks quickly and covers him with a flame retardant blanket.*

That should take care of any conflagrations.

"Pie-in-Ransac's-face" special? Hmm. That'll be all the artifacts your own.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul casts Lava Dart at Ransac, which is absorbed by the blanket. Then he casts Conquer on Ransac's Pie Shack and awakens to find himself in control of the place.*

Awesome. I always wanted a pie shack.

B

BigBlue

Maybe, if you start by bussing the table you're on you can move up to dishwasher... then one day to toilet attendant...

Start small, grasshopper.

I'll take a plain pie, a la Mode. I'll have a half decaf coffee w/ skim milk, and a cinnamon stick - hold the nutmeg.

*Bigblue takes out his umbrella to protect from falling pies, coffee, or meteors.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul tosses a pie pie at BigBlue, but it bounces off his umbrella and breaks open. The plain pie inside flies into Ransac's face.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac wipes Pie off of his face, casts Brand (regaining control of his Pie Shack) and casts Frozen Solid on Oversoul.*

Just chill.... :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*Walks In* "Pie... One MoonShine Pie Please... Extra MoonShine On The Side."

*Drops 2 $20s on the counter*

"Anyone Else Want To Get Drunk Off Some Pie?"

B

BigBlue

Oh, I guess I didn't see that on the menu...

I'll have one of those as well.

*BigBlue pulls a crisp Benjamin from his wallet and lays it next to Prince RXI's twenties

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul calls for the head judge, who rebukes Ransac by slapping him for trying to enchant a player with an aura that can only enchant creatures.*