Welcome new members!!!

A

arhar

Hey there!

I feel someone here forgot how important it is that more and more people join our cause. I feel greatly honored that YOU decided to join our little community, because that's what we're trying to create here. Thank you and I hope you'll find a lot of interesting stuff for you on our site!!!

L

Lady Re

Hey there "Old Guy" and all you newcomers.

I am a "Real" Lady, and I've got the papers to prove it, so I am entitled. (Hey, how do I get a nickname/handle again?);)
Besides whats wrong with my quote--you must not read alot. (J/K back at you) But hey, at least I give the credit due! :)

L

Lady Re

Forgot to add that Florida, especially South Florida is a Desert of Magic--no organized or local tourements to be found. I want to play Magic with some people!!!!

(And I am still single and looking...:))

A

Apollo

If the crimes are equal as your quote suggests, and you carry that farther, that makes shooting someone and killing them the same as, say, punching someone in a fight at school. They have compromised the same principle, not harming their fellow man. So, do you reccomend death sentences for students that fight? Or perhaps Saturday detention for killers?

J/K right back at everyone :D

Apollo

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

Lady Re: To get a nickname, tell Zadok001 what you want (I think it has to have 15 characters max).

L

Lady Re

1. Thanks Spiderman, I'll contact him...

2. Apollo, it is the same only in that the principal has been abandoned by both examples. This quote is a judgement only on that the popular idea of "compromising" principals is about equivalent to being "a little bit pregnant". You either are or are not. ;) This same idea applies to your principles, you either have them or you have abandoned them.

"...there is no try--do or do not!" Yoda, Jedi Master

Killer Joe

b-r-a-i-n i-s h-u-r-t-i-n-g, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (faloomph-body falls down)
No, really, I'm just kidding. I ain't dat brain dead.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

An ON topic note.
I'd like to take the chance to welcome
Sabshire- our newest member.
Welcome to the CPA. :)