Welcome new members!!!

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by arhar, May 15, 2000.

1. arhar Member

Hey there!

I feel someone here forgot how important it is that more and more people join our cause. I feel greatly honored that YOU decided to join our little community, because that's what we're trying to create here. Thank you and I hope you'll find a lot of interesting stuff for you on our site!!!
  2. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Tag Guard

I second that. :)
  3. Lady Re New Member

And as a Lady of Magic, I also agree whole heartedly!!! :)
  4. Killer Joe Active Member

Now, Lady_Re, what's up with that sig? My brain hurts from reading it. j/k. So, how's Florida?
  5. Lady Re New Member

Hey there "Old Guy" and all you newcomers.

I am a "Real" Lady, and I've got the papers to prove it, so I am entitled. (Hey, how do I get a nickname/handle again?);)
    Besides whats wrong with my quote--you must not read alot. (J/K back at you) But hey, at least I give the credit due! :)
  6. Lady Re New Member

Forgot to add that Florida, especially South Florida is a Desert of Magic--no organized or local tourements to be found. I want to play Magic with some people!!!!

(And I am still single and looking...:))
  7. Apollo Bird Boy

If the crimes are equal as your quote suggests, and you carry that farther, that makes shooting someone and killing them the same as, say, punching someone in a fight at school. They have compromised the same principle, not harming their fellow man. So, do you reccomend death sentences for students that fight? Or perhaps Saturday detention for killers?

J/K right back at everyone :D

Apollo
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Tag Guard

Lady Re: To get a nickname, tell Zadok001 what you want (I think it has to have 15 characters max).
  9. Lady Re New Member

1. Thanks Spiderman, I'll contact him...

2. Apollo, it is the same only in that the principal has been abandoned by both examples. This quote is a judgement only on that the popular idea of "compromising" principals is about equivalent to being "a little bit pregnant". You either are or are not. ;) This same idea applies to your principles, you either have them or you have abandoned them.

"...there is no try--do or do not!" Yoda, Jedi Master
  10. Killer Joe Active Member

b-r-a-i-n i-s h-u-r-t-i-n-g, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (faloomph-body falls down)
    No, really, I'm just kidding. I ain't dat brain dead.
  11. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Tag Guard

An ON topic note.
    I'd like to take the chance to welcome
    Sabshire- our newest member.
    Welcome to the CPA. :)