2 Spiketail Drake

SPELLS(18)
2 Treachery
4 Bribery
4 Confiscate
2 Rewind
3 Rhystic Stduy
1 Denying Wind

Sorta weird control deck. Steal everything you can, tap out, counter, or emove from the game (Thief and Wind) everything you cant. Needs help with speed, and cant beat blue decks of any sort.

H

Hetemti

How 'bout 4 Counterspell? I'd cut the Spiketail Hatchlings for the counters, maybe Cloud'o'Faeries...

I

Istanbul

And don't forget, Power Sink / Stronghold Machinist / Miscalculation are your friends!

G

galtwish

It looks like you spells are way too expensive for your land count. I'd drop the four artifacts for 3 Islands and another Rhystic Study. Peregrine Drake really isn't worth the cost in constructed, so out he goes, probably for 3 counterspells. Confiscate is too expensive to need 4 of: by the time you are ready to cast it, you should already have one in your hand. Additionally, you need ways to draw cards, so I'd drop the Denying wind and a Palinchron for 2 Jaymedae Tomes: you're goning to have open mana with all the untaping spells, so why not implement a reuseable card drawer. here's my tune up:

2 Faerie Conclave
23 Island
4 Counterspell
2 Rewind
3 Confiscate
4 Bribery
2 treachery
4 Rhystic Study
2 Jaymedae Tome
4 Spiketail Hatchling
2 Rootwater Thief
2 Somnophore
2 Palinchron
2 Spiketail Drake

If it's a tournament deck, you'll need 4 Seal of Removal and 4 Hibernation in the SB, as well as 4 Annul and Probably 3 Chill.

Erik

F

Fire Slinger

For draw cards you could use Accumulated Knowledge, Brainstorm, and Stroke of Genius.

For creatures don't forget Morphlings.

You could also add more bounce. Temporal Adepts, Boomerangs, Snaps, etc.

Here's the deck that I use for T2 tourneys:

Artifacts
4 Grim Monolith
2 Masticore
4 Powder Keg
Creatures
3 Morphling
2 Temporal Adept
Spells
4 Accumulated Knowledge
4 Counterspell
2 Misdirection