Wee Dragonauts

B

Budget Player Cadet

Run four lightning bolts and four ancestral recalls. They are perfect for your deck, and the recall lets you get access to even more nice spells. ;)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
If he manages to find any ancestral recalls, he would only be able to play 1, since it's restricted.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

I was kidding! Jeez, I don't expect someone with a decklist free of rares to walk up with a playset of recalls and bolts!

R

Rakarth

Hehe, I don't think I'd ever play Ancestral Recall anyway, it's a might unfair :p
Lightning Bolt looks good though but it is just more burn which I have a lot of anyway, but it is very good burn and will go in if I get it.

Rakarth

B

Budget Player Cadet

I would give my left testicle for a playset of each.

R

Rakarth

Hehe, I'm just not that bothered by either. I never construct my decks for maximum efficiency, I just make them as well as I can with what I've got with some leeway for buying a few cards I really need.

Rakarth

B

Budget Player Cadet

I wish I had that luxury. I need to get my hands on a disciple of the vault, a shrapnel blast, and four arcbound ravagers ASAP.

R

Rakarth

I wouldn't see it as a luxury to be had, it's more a philosophy if you will. I choose to play like that, it's not forced upon me and it seems to me that most players on here play in a similar fashion.

I have no need to get certain cards, I let opportunity and myself decide whether I buy cards, not the other way around. Otherwise I find that it starts to become less fun when you start needing cards, and especially if there's a time limit on them.

I like being laid back about it :D

Rakarth

B

Budget Player Cadet

I like your philosophy, its just... wait. No buts! You are right, there's no buts about it! Damn, where has my brain been for the last two weeks? I think it took a holiday!

R

Rakarth

Yeh mine has a habit of leaving for a few days every so often too :D

B

Budget Player Cadet

I think the record is 6 years. I put up with 6 years of american public school and beatings before my brain said, "Hey, wait a minute, what the hell am I doing here? I should go somewhere else, damn it!"

I am definitely what you would call anti-patriotic. And damn it, I'm proud of it!