website options

Ferret

Staff member
I'm sorry, Waubers, but I don't like your ideas. I like writing articles. If we just have a forums area we'll just look like a two-bit operation and no one - especially, WotC - will take us seriously. I'm not into the group spending any more money than we have (aside from the nominal fee that TMOB is requesting). Mike (Ed) has worked too hard on everything to have it brushed under the rug w/o any further consideration.

TMOB has been very good at keeping up communications w/ us. They appear to be quite sincere and this WILL WORK. We will have our site. We will gain hundreds of members - if not thousands. We will make a difference.

We gave Doust many months to work w/ us. I think we can give Chuck and the other nice people at The Magic Obsession a little more time. Have some patience.

-ferret

"...kids these days... :}"

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Speaking of the site, I just uploaded a whole bunch of articles (8 or so). Sorry Ferret and Baron, your articles are not going to be the only articles on opening day.

On a side note, I don't know how long it's been around, but has anyone seen that voting thing on the dojo?? On the top of the articles I mean. That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen!

-mike