Waterdance Sibyl

• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date
S

Shiro, Time Devourer

2U
Rare
Creature- Davina
Remove a card in your hand from the game: At end of turn (after your discard phase), draw a card and put a -1/-1 counter on Waterdance Sibyl.

"The flighty, mysterious, free-spirited nature of these members of the Waterdance Order are the epitome of everything our allies the Davinas stand for. And yet this only seems to repel me. How odd."

-Captain Shizuka

J

Jigglypuff

I like the idea of the card, but I can't tell if she's really broken or not without knowing how many times I can use her ability before she dies. I think she should be at least a 2/2.

Minor nitpick: There is no discard phase anymore. During the End Phase, all "at the end of the turn" effects trigger (such as this one). After those are all resolved, the active player discards to 7. Then all damage is removed and all "until the end of the turn" effects end. I can't really think of how to word it so you get the card after you discard.

(- Steve -)

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

At the end of your end phase, drop the -1/-1s and draw the cards.
1/3
BTW: You can hyperextend the 0 toughness barrier in one turn if you have the cards. That's the beauty of both the Dragonheart and Waterdance creatures.