Wass going on all

O

Omnipotence

well dont look like we got as many member as mtgnews but it will do, So whats going on all?

S

Svenmonkey

What's up with this thing about Mtgnews? If you're here just to get away from Mtgnews, I say you should leave or at least learn English.
Whatever.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Jigglypuff isn't in charge of giving out rooms. I am. Have been for a while. We......just seemed to have run out of rooms. If you would like a hole-in-the-ground to live in, THEN you talk to Jigglypuff. But, I suggest you beat up some prestigious members for their room key. How about Chaos Turtle?

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*Appears and throws a bowl of pudding in Ransac's face.*

Ransac! Mother said to give that to you when I next saw you. So here it is. A bowl of her famous Toilet pudding... wait, no... this is my famous Toilet pudding... where did her bowl go?

Oh, greetings.

Prince RXI, wish you were at the ball over there... Ransac is the queen of the ball:D

J

Jigglypuff

Hey Hey Hey!

I'll have you know that my holes-in-the-ground are not just some plain, ordinary holes-in-the-ground! You get a 42-inch color TV, a king-size bed, a bathtub, a large jacuzzi, tiled floors, a fully-stocked refrigerator, and a state-of-the-art manhole cover for your own privacy! So if you want some crude shack to live in, talk to Ransac. But if you want luxury, I'm your pink puff.

EDIT: Hey 100th post!

(- Steve -)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hey! There's nothing wrong with my crude shacks.

I'll put the roofs in soon! HONEST!

*Ransac ponders.*

Tell you what, Jigglypuff. I'll supply them with a place to crash and you supply them with a bomb shelter for when the world crashes(any minute now). Of course, yours can be more luxurious. I just don't want to stop my tradition.

P.S. Congrats on your 100th post.

Ransac, cpa trash man