Warp World

Killer Joe

I totally got 'owned' by this card yesterday.

Warp World {5RRR}
Sorcery
Text: Each player shuffles all permanants he or she owns into his or her library, then reveals that many cards from the top of his or her library. Each player puts all artifact, creature, and land cards revealed this way into play, then puts all enchantment cards revealed this way into play, then puts the rest on the bottom of his or her library in any order.

I never ever gave this card a second look when I first got them in my boxes of Ravnica back in the Fall. Too much text I think. :rolleyes:

The dude I played against had token generators like Haunted "Green Guy", Forbidden Orchard and something else. Even though I controlled those tokens they are condsidered to be owned by him. That stinks. Then he'd have Anarchists that would bring back the Warp World and when it'd go off again he'd get Galvanic Arcs to target my creatures and then he'd Warp again only I would have less permanants in play. Repeat and rinse.

The Kill card was a red creature from Kamigawa that if you pay {1R} you deal one point of damage to any target. He had many mana fetchers too like Sakura-Tribe Elder and that 2/2 creature that fetches basic lands when it comes into play along with Heartbeat of Spring or whatever it's called to double the mana.

It's a sick, sick card. I think it's going in one of my multiplayer decks :D

N

Nightstalkers

The only qualms I have with the card is the fact that it costs 8 mana (and is a 14 mana cost on the mana curve if playing multiple colors). Aside from that it's a nice card if you can field it with the token generation of the Selesnia and then you either have lots of nice critters to pull out for free or lots of fireball like cards.