Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Oversoul, May 2, 2016.

1. TomB Administrative Assistant

What Spidey said...:)
  2. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Once the party is healed and has looted enough..... Why do dwarves love the gore? Back to Bysshan
  3. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Bysshan is right where you left him...

"Oh good, it looks like you won. I'd throw a party for you, but you seemed eager to be on your way. Also, my home is a bit of a mess right now. Someone slaughtered fiends of Nurgle in there and didn't bother to sweep afterward. I'll just have to clean the mess up myself after I provide you with safe passage through the Pine Crags, as promised. But first, give me Utronicus' head."
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I assume we took the head

Give him the head, prepared for any treachery....
  5. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Throg has it.
  6. turgy22 Nothing Special

Throg will toss him the head. Without any treachery.
  7. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Bysshan catches the head. The icons of Nurgle that Throg was carrying crumble to dust and Nurgle curses him. Also, Tzeentch blesses him. Throg's body is surrounded by a vortex of Chaos energy. He emerges momentarily, changed.

Throg gains the following Chaos attributes...

Atrophy: The Chaos Warrior's flesh withers and ages. The aging process is purely cosmetic, leaving the Warrior looking somewhat haggard and ancient, yet not affecting his profile at all (this time).
    Telepathy: The Chaos Warrior can read minds to some extent. Also, he can never be ambushed. When monsters appear who would normally ambush the Warriors, he is not affected. Instead, roll a D6. On a 5 or 6, he may move and attack before the ambush occurs.
    Warp Magic: The Chaos Warrior gets a random level-appropriate spell that he may cast once per adventure.
    Warp Change (Attacks): The Chaos Warrior gains +1 Attacks.

A hidden passage opens up behind Bysshan...

"There you go. That tunnel shall take you the rest of the way through the Pine Crags, within site of your temple. And now it's time for me to get back to work. Do feel free to drop by in the future. You've proven yourselves to be useful."
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

9. turgy22 Nothing Special

Score! Throg will try to read Dorgath's mind.
  10. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

"How do you read an empty book?"