Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"I think Dorgath did try, Carrow. That's how we found out it's locked."

Ty will fiddle around with the door a bit and see if he can't wedge it open without generating too much noise.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ty finds that disturbing the door too vigorously does indeed start to make noise, so he stops before it gets too loud.

Revaethan: "Sorry, we elves aren't used to dealing with mechanisms like locks. I thought it was dwarves that were good at opening locks."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"That would be thieves or rogues. We use keys just like everyone else."

Nevertheless, Dorgath examines the lock to see if he can do anything about it.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Dorgath determines that it is not a special lock. It seems to be quite old, but it's just a regular lock. Hypothetically, it could probably be opened with some dwarven lock tools, such as the ones that Dorgath is carrying.

[Yeah, for a while I had Skullcrusher figured as being more of the thief-type character for the group, but BB up and disappeared before the ball ever got rolling on this again.]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"All right, all right, maybe I can handle this lock after all. It doesn't seem to be magical or trapped..."

Dorgath uses a set of lock tools on it.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Dorgath successfully picks the lock. The door is now unlocked.

[Unclear if Spidey was just being cautious or if he forgot that the lock tools were an option. But I can't imagine how he'd forget. It's only been three years since Dorgath bought those. :oops:]

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This must be how the goblins got into the undercroft. In the back of this room, the ceiling gives way to an opening. The rocks and dirt on the floor and the freshness of the opening would indicate that they dug their way in. Another goblin shaman with a green crystal icon stands in one corner, and he is surrounded by four of the burliest goblins you've ever seen.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Death to the gobbos! Death to Skoddor!" Dorgath charges forward, throwing some Flash Powder and following up with his Axe, trying for the shaman and cutting down any burlies that get in his way.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Throg will enter the room behind Ty and kill things using all the various methods of killing things at his disposal. He will try not to kill Ty.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Ty will enter the room with Dorgath and will also try to punch through to the shaman...:)

R

rokapoke

Tomas will cast Freeze!, targeting the Shaman and as many of his cronies as possible -- beginning with those in the front line.