Wait Wait Wait!!!

F

FmK-AnC

alright now that i am bored outta my mind i have like 1 1/2 questions... is there anything fun to do on cpa other than forums(im very uninteligable huh)... and, umm... hold on i need to remember the other one... oh yeah, how many members are active? like 9 cuz you all seem to know eachothers names like crazay... lol alright just thought ide ask if anyone wants to answer, it would help thank you.

-AnC

M

Mazzak

The CPA is a message board, so it's all about the forums. I think there is a chat room on here, but no one ever uses it. If you're looking for fun stuff, try doing battle in the arena or joining in one of the games in "games run by CPA members". There are only a small number of active posters but it's not so low as 9, probably closer to 25 if you visit all the forums. If all you visited was the rules questions forum for example, you wouldn't have ever heard of me. Still, anyone can remember 25 names...

F

FmK-AnC

ohhh, i have heard of you yeah... but i donno how many ive heard of.. hmmm... well thanks

A

Aku Necromancer

I find reading the long heated discussions here enjoyable sometimes...Although the debate thread numbers are dwindling, I recall at one time Off-topic was always on fire.

F

FmK-AnC

yeah its a little sad they had to close the
"were going to hell for this" cuz i liked that one, its the only thread i read... too bad ill figure something out

A

Aku Necromancer

Originally posted by FmK-AnC
yeah its a little sad they had to close the
"were going to hell for this" cuz i liked that one, its the only thread i read... too bad ill figure something out
Likewise...was there a reason for closing it?

F

FmK-AnC

things were getting either A: a little to fired up between people and duke or b: there were to many personal rudeness twords people.... it sucks

-AnC

N

Nightstalkers

And you shouldn't recognize us... We were printed on a few M:TG cards in the earlier sets.

But if you want to have games you should put them on your own web site and post links to 'em...

or just deal with it and leave some of us ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding... but if you still like chatting even a little hacking you should try staying with the lingo here.

N

Nightstalkers

These are real figures for the CPA:

VISITS

Total 280,002
Average Per Day 307
Average Visit Length 2:00
Last Hour 20
Today 7
This Week 2,152

PAGE VIEWS

Total 1,019,391
Average Per Day 436
Average Per Visit 1.4
Last Hour 35
Today 10
This Week 3,053

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Most people have answered this; the forums are the heart of this site. If you don't talk or participate, you probably could do something else (unless you like reading about what other people say :) )

In Games, there are Magic games, and RPG starting up, and Tribond (although that's ending pretty soon, a new game should start up right after).

I closed the "Going to Hell" thread because some postings remained personal in an antagonistic way.

Those stats don't really say anything; I'm on for about 8 hours a day, always checking and reading the new posts. What would be more informative would be unique visitor hits or something.

T

train

LOL!!!...
LOL!!!...
LOL!!!...
ROFL!!!...

Sorry... I just pictured Ed saying that and in front of him was 2 untapped islands and 1 card in hand... that's just the typical response from old school blue players...

Did you play blue Ed?...;)

E

EricBess

fmK - It takes time to become one of the gang. Note that, as of writing this, you have a 0 post count. That's because the off-topic boards don't count toward post count.

But the point is, you have been here posting recently and the more you do, the more people will get to know who you are and how you think.

I remember "attending" my first CPA notables (stick around for a while and you'll see - or look it up, it wasn't that long ago), an annual event here, and I kind of felt left out. But, while I have still not won any notables, I have received quite a few votes in a few categories.

Anyway, point is, this is more than just a forum, it's a community. Play games, voice oppinions, talk religion. That last one gets a bit heated at times, so keep in mind that nothing said in there often goes outside of that forum and off-topic.

Or, if that's not your thing, feel free to visit whenever you like.

B

Bob

Train: Ed doesnt play Magic. He's just the almighty God of the CPA.

T

train

Did he ever?...

Or was he just someone that said "let there be a CPA!"...;)

B

Bob

He did, way back in the day when the CPA was first founded. (AKA the Pre-Spidey era. heh. i bet you can't imagine what this place was like before Spidey! We didn't even have the Off-Topic or Battle Arena back then! ) Now he's just the omnipotent Ed Sullivan.

T

train

I gotcha...

The "umm... no" statement just sounded like a blue player...;) :p

D

DÛke

Awww, Eric, you felt left out? Don't. I hereby give you all the little votes I had gotten. You deserve them. :)

Good day...