1 Thornscape Battlemage
1 Nantuko Tracer
1 Wonder
1 Sylvan Safekeeper
1 Mystic Enforcer
1 Nantuko Monastary
1 Treva's Ruins
3 Seedtime

This is the deck I won my last FNM with. I have replaced the Repulses with Arrogant Wurms because I didn't fight a single Quiet Roar deck like I anticipated. Instead I fought Psychatog, Monoblack Control, and Hsia Hunting Grounds.

Last FNM, Genesis was stellar, forcing 'Tog and Grounds to Wish for answers solely to Genesis.

The other possibility is Burning Wish Domain, though I will augment it with Collective Restraint because I keep losing to creature rushes when Call of the Herd didn't show up.

Burning Wish Domain

Mana Fixers (10)
2 Lay of the Land
4 Rampant Growth
4 Harrow

Draw (13)
4 Worldly Counsel
3 Allied Strategies
4 Burning Wish
2 Nostalgic Dreams

Creatures (9)
4 Call of the Herd
3 Ordered Migration
2 Grizzly Fate

Control (5)
3 Pernicious Deed
2 Collective Restraint

Fun (2)
1 Mirari
1 Mirari's Wake

Land (20)
1 Plains
1 Mountain
1 Swamp
2 Island
15 Forest

Sideboard (15)
1 Global Ruin (OWNS!!!!!!!!)
1 March of Souls (1 win)
1 Cabal Therapy (1 win)
1 Duress
1 Ordered Migration
1 Time Stretch
1 Allied Strategies
1 Death Grasp (2 wins)
1 Decompose
1 Cultural Exchange

Global Ruin is such an absolutely devastating spell, it's the sole reason I play this deck. Plus I get to use all my custom tokens! Control decks don't function when you blow up all nonbasics and leave them with 1 swamp. Plus, many decks don't know what the heck I'm playing and are completely owned by March of Souls + Mirari's Wake or other random tricks.

BTW, please critique these decks because I need to make a decision before 5 o'clock when I head out for the tourney.

M

Mikeymike

I like both

Personally I'd play the Domain deck b/c of the originality style points you'll get with it. I hot for anything packing Mirari.

The Standstill deck is a unique in its build, and looks much more predictable, but since the cards are pretty common sights people can probably figure out how to deal with your threats slightly easier. Plus you won with this one last week.