W/G Spirits

J

Jigglypuff

Yes, I'm back from yet another self-imposed exile. This deck is loosely based on the Spiritcraft precon and is going to be Kamigawa block.

4 Hana Kami
4 Loam Dweller
3 Soilshaper
3 Forked-Branch Garami
2 Moonlit Strider
3 Kodama of the South Tree
3 Oyobi, Who Split the Heavens
4 Kodama's Reach
3 Blessed Breath
2 Joyous Respite
3 Ethereal Haze
2 Wear Away
24 lands

The deck can use Kodama's Reach and Loam Dweller to get out a lot of land quickly, which allows it to quickly play out cards like Oyobi and Kodama. The deck can also put the extra lands to use with Joyous Respite and Soilshaper. The light soulshift element allows it to use Hana Kami to reuse some of its Arcane spells. The big problem with the deck is that it's pretty weak in the early game and if the Loam Dwellers go, so does the deck. What do you guys think?

(- Steve -)

T

TheCasualOblivion

1. Kami of Ancient Law is another quality bear to supplement the Loam Dwellers. Might want to look at some of the more offensive minded 3cc Spirits as well.

2. Joyous Respite-Life gaining is usually a dead card.

3. Some spirits from older sets might be helpful. Blinking Spirit is a fairly solid card that sets up a rather sick combo with Oyobi. Second is Eternal Dragon. Pricey at 7cc, but has plainscycling, getting you more land.

M

Mikeymike

RETURN OF THE PUFF!!!!

Good to see you man.

Unfortunately I can't be much help to you, as my brain is having difficulty wrapping around the individual CoK cards. Blasted Japanese naming conventions!

L

Limited

Long-Forgotten Gohei and Kodama's Might might be nice..
Or you could splash a little black for Soulles Revival, to get that recursion with Hana Kami going..