Vs.

• Thread starter Azreal the Soulmaster
  • Start date
A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Anyone else try their hand at the Vs. card game? I know Eric was talking about it a little while back.

A friend got me into it recently. The game play is extremely well designed, and the game as a whole is very well thought out and quite fun. I'm currently working on finishing up my deck, its Teen Titans(very aggro, it fits along great with my suicide black magic style)

The game is pretty popular right now. and it hits a whole range of players, actually quite a bit of "older" adult players, since many have grown up with the heroes and villains of the comics. I've a feeling the game will be here for the long haul, definetly not a "fad" game like pokemon or yugioh.

C

Chaos Turtle

It's cool. I just wish I could find some people to play it with.

When I play with myself, I always win.

HA!:eek:

N

Notepad

Yes, I have tried this great new game. I favor an X-Men weenie rush deck, though I know it is flawed in a metagame that has shown Doom Control of Brotherhood Beatdown is the way to go. Though, DC is really shaking things up.

If I can get it through the cracks, my next PoD article will be about playing Magic with Vs. rules as a house rules supplment. It will be a good read, for Vs. players, and Magic players who are wondering what Vs. will be like. Want to play a little of Vs. without having to buy any of the cards? Check out my article when it appears (likely at the end of this week, Friday post at PoD).