Voting for Casual Card Committee Member (09/18/09)

Discussion in 'CPA Voting Forum' started by Spiderman, Sep 18, 2009.

?

Who's it gonna be?

Poll closed Sep 23, 2009.
Shabbaman 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Melkor 3 vote(s) 60.0%
Oversoul 2 vote(s) 40.0%
  1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Voting ends next Wednesday, 9/23 at 7:00 AM EDT!
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Looks like we have a tie between Shabbaman and Oversoul. Oversoul and rokapoke need to choose again.

I'm not sure of the protocol of voting for yourself, but I can't really remember if you specifically can't do it, so I guess it's all right... (unless others remember differently).
  3. rokapoke Man Among Gods

So how do I choose again then?
  4. Ransac CPA Trash Man

I don't think we've ever had a rule stating that one can NOT vote for him or herself, but I think that's what we've done anyway. I looked through the the earliest votes and found that in only two instances did a nominee vote for himself: Me (which I later requested to have my vote changed since the other nominees weren't voting for themselves) and HOUTS (who is a jerk, anyway).

Due to the fact that Oversoul's vote will "potenially" send this to a tie at best for him if he maintained etiquette, it might be best for him to obstain from a revote and, essentially, have rokapoke determine the winning vote.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  5. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Jeez, no pressure then. Well, I think that I will side with Oversoul here, since he is (I believe) more consistently active than Shabbaman.
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Sounds good. On to the voting for the card!
  7. Shabbaman insert avatar here

I agree!