Voting for Casual Card Committee Member (09/18/09)

Who's it gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like we have a tie between Shabbaman and Oversoul. Oversoul and rokapoke need to choose again.

I'm not sure of the protocol of voting for yourself, but I can't really remember if you specifically can't do it, so I guess it's all right... (unless others remember differently).

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I don't think we've ever had a rule stating that one can NOT vote for him or herself, but I think that's what we've done anyway. I looked through the the earliest votes and found that in only two instances did a nominee vote for himself: Me (which I later requested to have my vote changed since the other nominees weren't voting for themselves) and HOUTS (who is a jerk, anyway).

Due to the fact that Oversoul's vote will "potenially" send this to a tie at best for him if he maintained etiquette, it might be best for him to obstain from a revote and, essentially, have rokapoke determine the winning vote.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

rokapoke

Jeez, no pressure then. Well, I think that I will side with Oversoul here, since he is (I believe) more consistently active than Shabbaman.

Shabbaman

insert avatar here
rokapoke;286513 said:
Jeez, no pressure then. Well, I think that I will side with Oversoul here, since he is (I believe) more consistently active than Shabbaman.
I agree!