Voting Booth

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Mike, any chance of setting up the voting booth again?

TomB
CPA Member

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
It's up, there's just nothing to vote for now (at least officially). Tell me if I'm wrong

-mike

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry. I guess what I meant was, the link doesn't seem to work from the Main page. I thought that meant it wasn't working yet.

I think we should update it with some topical questions and hold some votes. I think that this should, logically, be our next step. As for what, exactly, those questions should be, I'm not sure, but I think a good place to start would be the Voting forum. Also the General CPA forum, for things like the "What should 7th have" thread.

I think that now is the time to poll our members on issues, and to pass the results on to WotC. We've got a lot more members now, and I think we would all like to have some input this time around.

TomB
CPA Member

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Well, we can't really vote on the "What should 7th have?" topics, because there's only a max of twenty choices. We have to keep the amount of choices down.

-mike

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Oh. Well, how about we start with a short list of the cards most frequently mentioned in that thread as cards people would like to see make a comeback. Maybe leave it up for a couple of weeks, then take a final tally and post a new set of choices and do it again. Keep doing it until we've a decent sized list of recommendations, then pass the results on to WotC.

What does everybody think about that?

TomB
CPA Member

D

Dune Echo

That's cool. I think we should focus on the common card mix, then the uncommons, and finally the rares. Also, we should divide it up by color. That should keep it down to 20 choices for the initial stages.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it's fixed now, (once again, Mike, thank you for all you do :D ) so what would you guys like to vote on? Any more suggestions to add to mine and Dune's?

Let's hear 'em!

TomB
CPA Member

G

Gryphonclaw

Am I the only one who can only vote on whether or not DarkRit should have been banned? And btw, I am the one who voted "who cares?" twice.

*Bad Gryphonclaw, no spleen for you tonight*

Wups, need to read the other posts more.

Votes for:
Most versatile and/or powerful and/or fun color combination?
Methods of eviscerating pokemon? :eek:
Most worthwhile deck type?
Least fun way to die? (in the course of a magic game, or in real life.)

Any of these that are not put in the booth will be posted later in the voting forum.

Unless there is a problem with that.

[Edited by Gryphonclaw (04-01-2000 at 01:47 PM).]

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Well, this booth is pissing me off, so after I do some more experimenting with a new one I have, I'll see if I can get it set up.

So, Gryphon, feel free to post those.

-mike

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Actually, change that.

I (think) I fixed the booth so it won't let you vote more than once anymore, so I'll see what I can post.

(note: if you already voted on the Dark Rit topic, I know you can still vote again. You don't need to tell me that ;))

-mike