Vote on Pandemonium: Lady Mirella

• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date

What should Lady Mirella, a Pandemonium legend, have for an ability?

• Lady Mirella is Unblockable. Whenever LM deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T: Untap target creature and gain control of it until end of turn. That creature gains haste until e

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Pandemonium, the second set of my block, will have four gold legends with creature type 'Starlet' and another one, based on the color. I have two ideas for Mirella, the red/blue one:

Lady Mirella 3RRU
Creature- Davina Starlet Legend
Haste

Options:

A- Unblockable, Whenever LM deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card.

B- T: Untap target creature and gain control of it until end of turn. That creature gains haste until end of turn.

Artwork: Mirella (with knife) gracefully cuts through the tentacles of an approaching nightstalker (no relation to our crowd of stalkers), in a wide arc. She has short, black, lounge-singer style hair and a black ensemble w/ average-length dress. She looks classy, yet not cute or exotic.
FT: The choice between love and power is a false dilemma.
Mirella, Triskell Ambassador to Hyperion

**Note, when Suza's bandana was cut and she was exposed as Miranda's sister, of the Cadiz family, she was downcast. She went into fugue and developed a new identity as an ambassador to Hyperion. She doesn't even know Suza. This is her R/U incarnation.
4/4

N

Notepad

I like the idea of red getting some Ophidians. Guess how I voted. ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but getting paired with unblockable makes it too strong. It's bad enough it has haste which combined with the second ability you pretty much get control of a creature then.

W

WickedBoy6

Both ideas are really good, but an unblockable 4/4 is a bit much. If i were a 2/2 or so, it'd be easier to cope with. Besides, who can say no to reusable control?:D

N

Notepad

The cost is prohibitive enough for the abilities, but the power is indeed a little high. How about making her a 1/5 or 1/6?

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Threaten beats out Hystrodon in the Lady Mirella vote. 3/2