Veteran Status

F

Fire Slinger

So now that everybody is on fire, I guess we can call ourselves the Flaming Idiots. :D

G

garfobo

There are no more people on fire left, tylersonfire is gone, and im now regular(slightly singed) garfobo.

G

garfobo

Never mind that last post apparently Jaws10387 is on fire, and Fire SLinger starts them, so even though the trendsetters are gone, the trend carries on viva la fire!!!

G

garfobo

Oh ya! Zadok or soem1 could i get a nickname here thanx. Slightly Singed is the nickname i want, thanx a lot u guys.

F

Fire Slinger

This is for Child of Gaea. I need my veteren status, if you don't mind. Thank you.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Try PM'ing him, Fire Slinger, or send him a note via email. He'll see it better that way.

Also, typically requests for nicknames and membership status changes have been done through the Suggestions Forum in the past. It's likely that's why he didn't notice it here. I know it's not written down anywhere now, though I thought it was at one time. Maybe it was changed when the PM thingie was put into service...

X

XDanish

Why does Veteran Status matter so much? Maybe it's me, but I don't understand why people would post meaningless things just to have more posts. Just my opinion!?!